Yard Shunters

These two reside at Thermalite, Hams Hall. There was also another one alongside an ERF but I couldn’t get a pic

Grove wharf Scunthorpe on Friday

BIGRIG:
Taken this morning at Preston :smiley:

James Hall & co, I moved all the fire extinguishers from the old site to this new site, took me a week, big place. Bit of useless info for you all.

004-1.JPG

003-1.JPG

Murrays Longtown

Keedwell Haydock
RTK shunt.jpg

steelboyf10:

Used to see that all the time whilst tipping across the road …

This is our lad !
And i still have a play sometimes :laughing:

This ERF E10 is parked on an Industrial Estate near the Isle of Man Airport. Does anybody from the North-West recognise it,it has a 1991 Liverpool reg. plate,and has never been Manx registered so has never been used on the road.Ex Edmundsons from Preston has been suggested.

I notice it has twin fuel tanks.

gunnerheskey:
This is our lad !
And i still have a play sometimes :laughing:

Chris Webb:
This ERF E10 is parked on an Industrial Estate near the Isle of Man Airport. Does anybody from the North-West recognise it,it has a 1991 Liverpool reg. plate,and has never been Manx registered so has never been used on the road.Ex Edmundsons from Preston has been suggested.

I notice it has twin fuel tanks.

Looks a bit like a ex J H Willis moor

Onllwyn colliery

I worked for CERT in the warehouse and the transport manager bought this from down south somewhere, someone said that it was Ex Watneys but not sure. Photo taken in the mid 80,s

This was the shunter we had when I worked at Leggett’s in Swindon.

This old girl seen at Dundee looks capable of still doing a days work, I have deffo driven worse.

This is the yard shunter at Milklink Cullompton

Saw this little beasty hiding away

robroy:
This old girl seen at Dundee looks capable of still doing a days work, I have deffo driven worse.

Looks more than fine enough to go out on the road!