Wtd

F-reds:

cardiff06:
Can somebody explain.Is the w t d legally binding and if so how can drivers work 60hr weeks continuously ?

You can BE at work for a lot more than 60 hours per week, and not be in breech of the WTD.

Come on, seriously :unamused:

It sounds like you’re moving into your desk/office role perfectly mate! :laughing:

Radar19:

F-reds:
Yes but the traffic to get there and back isn’t.

It is, bar an accident travel times are about 3 hours each way for both shifts.

If that is the case, then of course it’s wrong. But your experienced enough now, to know job takes as long as it takes, and your office don’t like it to tell them very calmly to go forth, and multiply.

Evil8Beezle:

F-reds:

cardiff06:
Can somebody explain.Is the w t d legally binding and if so how can drivers work 60hr weeks continuously ?

You can BE at work for a lot more than 60 hours per week, and not be in breech of the WTD.

Come on, seriously :unamused:

It sounds like you’re moving into your desk/office role perfectly mate! :laughing:

You’re right! All I’ve got to do now is walk around without my hi viz on, while screaming at visiting drivers to wear full PPE at all times(including a cup, hi viz of course) and then when I’ve got my forklift drivers hat on, to be as miserable as sin, and take as long as I can to tip a trailer, and to make sure I’m “due a break” just after I take the first pallet off…

I reckon if I can nail down those other two, I shall have collected the Holy Triumvirate :laughing: