WTD ?

Thanks for the sound advice guys :slight_smile:
So say I take a 15 min break just shy of 6 hrs my next wtd break would be 6 hrs on from the end of my last break providing I haven’t had a eu drivers break ?..
So say my shift finishes ten or 11 hours as I haven’t worked more than 6 hours worked but
Have worked more than 9 hrs I’m thinking I’ll need a 30 min break but that cant be at the end of shift but you could have youre break then show 1 min other work I’m thinking that would be ok?.

Yes. If you have a 15 just before 6 hours you could then go on and do another 4-5 hours. But, if you plan on finishing your shift after doing 10-11 hours work then you would of course need to take the remaining 30 minutes required even if there’s only 1 minute between the break and the end of your shift.

Cheers for the sorted be right out lol, just another quick one I know for eu drivers rules you can split youre 4 and a half hour drive for a 15 followed by a 30 but lets say for the wtd I stop just shy of 6 hrs and take a 30 min break now that would cover me for nine hours works but I worked over that and didint have a eu drivers break would it be legal to have 15 or would it have to be 30?

Horley:
Cheers for the sorted be right out lol, just another quick one I know for eu drivers rules you can split youre 4 and a half hour drive for a 15 followed by a 30 but lets say for the wtd I stop just shy of 6 hrs and take a 30 min break now that would cover me for nine hours works but I worked over that and didint have a eu drivers break would it be legal to have 15 or would it have to be 30?

Breaks can count for both WTD & driving time

Ok thanks very much for youre help rog :slight_smile:… So just for the wtd I have it either way for my breaks 15 30 or 30 15 because I know for drivers breaks ypu can only have a 15 30 or 30 30

Horley:

I’ve just seen this thread, why are you asking the same question in 2 different threads :confused:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=137384

Because I posted this over a month ago and didint realise it would be seen so didint think I would get a reply so made a new thread but now I know