World Cup 2022/England World Cup squad

All the “usual suspects” are a bit disappointing, only France delivered after a slow start.

Holland vs Ecuador ended in 1-1, says enough about the clogs.

I’m looking forward to tonight’s match, as I must admit that I was impressed with how the US team played. Can’t say anything bad about them either, as the Mrs is American…

Well, England were absolutely dismal tonight. If this is the best we can do we might as well fly home now.

Harry Monk:
Well, England were absolutely dismal tonight. If this is the best we can do we might as well fly home now.

Yep pretty poor.
Midfield was dire, why wasn’t Foden brought on?
Most touches were in our own half,.playing too deep there, and Kane was defending at least 3x ffs. :unamused:

On positive side ,.we are top of group, it was a point,.4 points in 2 games,.and we qualify unless Wales beat us by 4 goals apparentlly, …so nowt to worry about.
I’m used to making positives out of negatives…I’m a Toon fan ffs. :laughing:

Football coming home I don’t think so, more like football team coming home, no flow, no style
no guts, and no excuse, they play a practice match in there first game and come out thinking they are the business, Wales have a better chance of football coming home, well played usa how they did not win it I don’t know, they were the superior team

Bigtruck3:
Win outright sky bet

Brazil
4/1
Argentina
11/2
France
6/1
England
7/1
Spain
8/1
Germany
10/1
Belgium
14/1
Netherlands
14/1
Portugal
14/1
Denmark
28/1
Uruguay
40/1
Croatia
50/1
Switzerland
66/1
Serbia
80/1
Mexico
100/1
Poland
100/1
Senegal
100/1
USA
100/1
Ecuador
150/1
Wales
150/1
Japan
200/1
Morocco
200/1
South Korea
200/1
Cameroon
250/1
Ghana
250/1
Iran
250/1
Australia
500/1
Canada
500/1
Qatar
500/1
Costa Rica
750/1
Saudi Arabia
750/1
Tunisia
750/

A grand or two on USA might be a good investment.

Sorry to say I have watched a few games now and England do not look good…Enjoyed last night Arges and Meheco…I was thinking bring Messi off then at a blink of any he stuck one in …thats why I drove a truck

Don’t shoot the messenger :smiley:

the maoster:
Don’t shoot the messenger :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

youtu.be/Tv0ueEI4OBQ

Nothing to compare to, lucky draw the usual crap to compare to, no real competition, guaranteed in last 8 without facing any competition providing they play there usual crap, they are a joke

Well we’re through to the next stage after dumping the Taffs. :sunglasses:
Maybe that vid of them cheering like wild things when we got knocked out of the tournament in 2016 that Gareth showed the England squad had an effect. :grimacing:

Impressed with Rashford’s performance so far surprisingly btw.

Wasn’t an impressive performance though, and we’ll have to do a lot better than that in the knock-out stages.

All the top teams seem to struggle with the conditions and the temperature.

As do England.

The sausage-eating squareheads are out.

Harry Monk:

Fantastic . :laughing:
Couldn’t suffer another penalty shoot out with those ■■■■ s.

robroy:

Harry Monk:

Fantastic . :laughing:
Couldn’t suffer another penalty shoot out with those [zb] s.

Why?

Harry Monk:

Harry,…I’m showing my age here, but were you a fellow fan of ‘Captain Hurricane’ Royal Marine, in ‘The Valiant’ . :laughing: :laughing:

looks like your in for a steak dinner and all the trimmings tonight rob :wink: cloggys winning…

m.a.n rules:
looks like your in for a steak dinner and all the trimmings tonight rob :wink: cloggys winning…

Don’t think so mate,.I’m held up in Glasgow, wife on shopping trip at Edinburgh with 2 daughters.
Well that’s how it started, she rang me to say they were in a bar…presumably watching the football. :unamused:

oh for the life of a tramper :laughing: never mind mate theres always tomorrow, if she’s back :wink: