Wolfie's model trucks

nice site you have there wolfie, i have the essex international 141 that is shown as sold on the site, i bought it a couple of months ago from a guy who lives near catterick garrison, great model, did you build it?

I did build a 141 in Essex livery for Gaydon in 2010 and sold it at Barney later on in the year. This one?? It was weathered and put on a desert style base.

Hi Lonewolf Just been looking through your gallery nice models mate, just recently got into model building my self, was you at Gaydon this year?saw some amazing stuff there!
Regards Jimski.

Hi and cheers! Yes I did display at Gaydon this year

this is the model i have, looks like the same one wolfie.

It is the same one, the side lockers on the trailer are scratchbuilt. Take care of her :smiley:

Jimski:
Hi Lonewolf Just been looking through your gallery nice models mate, just recently got into model building my self, was you at Gaydon this year?saw some amazing stuff there!
Regards Jimski.

He was at the end of my row Jim, after all the stobarts.

Chris, Jimski collected his Scania from me at the show. The “darkside” pat duffy 141

John Holcroft:

Jimski:
Regards Jimski.

He was at the end of my row Jim, after all the stobarts.

Chris, Jimski collected his Scania from me at the show. The “darkside” pat duffy 141

Hi John, hope your well mate, there was so much stuff to see at Gaydon I prob did see his work but didn’t know who he was John,as I didn’t know many people there, meet a Goodfella called Tony Christie, but so much stuff to see should have gone for the weekend but work was calling, the scania is now with my little collection !! I’m plodding on with some of my own stuff now John, might even be at Gaydon myself next year??!!
Regards Jimski

Oh aye you showed me that John, nice job too.

Tony was at the other end of our row, hes on here as TCTRANS and makes some cracking 70s/80s stuff.

Hi John, hope your well mate, there was so much stuff to see at Gaydon I prob did see his work but didn’t know who he was John,as I didn’t know many people there, meet a Goodfella called Tony Christie, but so much stuff to see should have gone for the weekend but work was calling, the scania is now with my little collection !! I’m plodding on with some of my own stuff now John, might even be at Gaydon myself next year??!!
Regards Jimski

jimski,
i was the same as you mate couldnt gte down for the whole weekend but got down on the sunday on my way to kent, the marshells kindly let me park the truck on site had a couple of hours there and met quite a few of the lads (wolfie included) all a good bunch i may add!, when i left my head was buzzing!. this was my first time at gaydon but looking at taking some of my own stuff down there next year.

its good to hear that Pete and Jim will be attending gaydon next year, gonna be a good weekend for sure.
I need to get my head into something, not even looked at a kit since finishing the trailways one for Gaydon.

Heres what was on my table this year

Hi all ! Nice pics Tony love that Scammell ! Gaydon seems to long away now ! Nothing else doing ■■?
Regards Jimski

Show-wise?

Yes just displayed at South Shields IPMS show, next one will be Barnard Castle, August Bank Hol.