Wolfie's model trucks

i can only echo what’s been already said, fantastic looking model as are all the one’s that i have seen of your’s wolfie. i have the essex international 141 with tilt i believe was built by you and it is the pride of my collection.

Cheers all, nice to know you enjoy seeing them.

Jeff the engine belongs to the Volvo donor kit but I chopped the back off and rebuilt it too look the part.

Scania141 yes the Essex Scania is one of mine.

You did a good job converting it, looks the part, who did you get the trans kit from. I see Eddie ( ERF guy ) is stratch building an A series.

Jeff…

Still waiting for someone to build a SoM Big J 240! :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Still waiting for someone to build a SoM Big J 240! :wink:

OOH you are awful!

I know!

Its been a long time, I’ve dealt with the death of my wife and a house move this year, all while still tramping! But I finished summat. Its not up to my usual standard but I’m just glad to be back at it.

Hullo Chris,
It’s quite a while since I last saw you, and it seems as if you’ve had a very harrowing time of it.
I am most sorry to hear of the loss of your Wife, I know the feeling well and I send you my deepest sympathy.
I didn’t know you’ve moved house also, where are you now ? Are you still working for Rhodes ? I certainly hope that you have a better time of it from now on. All the very best,
Archie.

I moved out to Slingsby Archie, Finished at Rhodes over a year ago, been at Clive Warcups since Feb 2014

Hi Wolfie looking good as always ! Sorry to hear of your loss, but great to see you back into it again !
Keep well mate hope to see you at Gaydon next year !

Regards Jimmer .

Dust finally settled around November time and I’m back at it. :smiley:

Anyway this one was an accident. I started an FH1 when really I needed an FH2 lol :unamused:

So anyway I was sat in Arla foods in Leeds and Pentons do quite a lot of work down there and I thought that’ll get the FH1 off the workbench :smiling_imp:

Yeah I know it should be a 6 legger but I needed it out the way

Another one from the Wolfie stable

I see most of my other pics have disappeared grrrr

Anyway I FINALLY got round to building this…

Nice one Wolfie! Good job. :smiley:

Danne

1/24 scale 1967 BRS Mandator

very nice Chris

I want to put a trailer on this, would it be a single axle 30 footer?

Wolfie.
Cracking model have just seen it on the scale model forum. You could put a 33 foot tandem axle trailer on as that unit would have been able to run at maximum weight at the time that vehicle was new.
I,m going to start a 1967 Atkinson model and thinking of putting a tandem axle 33 foot coil carrier behind.

Lonewolf Yorks:
I see most of my other pics have disappeared grrrr

Anyway I FINALLY got round to building this…

The Famous "Chinkie Trotter ?. After its owner Nev “Chinkie” wallbridge ?

Lonewolf Yorks:
I want to put a trailer on this, would it be a single axle 30 footer?

Deffo a 33ft tandem Chris