Wide loads

Some moaning gits on here unfortunately pulling up is not always easy rejoin flow of traffic can cause big issues with it already moving traffic is at a steady pace. Why would someone pull of into services to go in abnormal bay to find some clown with his curtainsider is in abnormal parking

ROUTE. Is to be adeared to simple second of all getting permits for stuff big enough to need both lanesisnot a 2min process as requires vr1. I often take both lanes on the a34 while sitting at 40mph.

Do half you lot actually think it’s fun for the driver nope

And got to aggression with Ricki about lights morons with portaccabins or 60ft etc no danger your on a motorway stuff don’t come towards you so why do you need to have them on

^^^^ dude, if your phone autocorrects “agree” to “aggression” you got to wonder what sort of stuff you are normally texting! :smiley:

the maoster:
^^^^ dude, if your phone autocorrects “agree” to “aggression” you got to wonder what sort of stuff you are normally texting! :smiley:

Not really, my phone offers all sorts of odd options in autocorrect, I have to wonder sometimes who else is using it!!!