Why can't some drivers ever use the toilets?

There’s a new quarry manager at Gill Mill and apparently anyone caught ■■■■■■■ outside will face an instant ban, drivers based there will be told to park their trucks at another site.
Quite what happens when the 'dozer driver wants to go or the bloke who digs the gravel I don’t know. They’d probably ■■■■ themselves by the time they’ve tracked to the weighbridge.

robroy:
What happened to all this H&S ■■■■■■■■ (health as in driving in agony bursting for a ■■■■, and safety when driving tired compromises road safety) when suddenly it benefits us on our side for a change.

It really is a health issue, UTI’s (urinary tract infections) are one of the main problems.
A company that tells its drivers they cant stop even for a ■■■■ is taking the ■■■■ and cant work out why after finding out the ‘rules’ why anyone would take employment there… :confused:

Because as you’ve already pointed out, they’re lazy, dirty, inconsiderate canutes who, in the most literal translation of the term, ‘■■■■ on their own doorstep’. The only reason they don’t get chased out the door is because they share the industry with people brought up in civilisation who understand the consequences of any colourful actions.

milodon:

AndrewG:
I can honestly say we dont really have that problem over here

Lulwat, next you’re going to say that nobody litters as well? :smiley:

I’ve even seen a spanish driver ■■■■ out the window somewhere between Bordeaux and Bayonne, too lazy to even get out of the lorry…

Theres always going to be litter wherever you go but less ■■■■ and litter in some places than others. Lived in Spain for a very long time now and the culture (in general) is an anti litter one.

Re ■■■■■■■ out the window, that just wouldnt work, one being having to steer with one foot and the other being spray back… :grimacing:

could be worse,you could have a driver in the next cubicle telling out loud that he’s having a ■■■ ■■■[his words]I was in the first one and he came into the second one,next thing I hear is c’mon baby, c’mon baby,i’m having a ■■■ ■■■ out loud to his own little tune,this was at my place of work and he was a visiting driver,i know the company but won’t embarrass him by saying who it was in case he’s on here,i did laugh afterwards though,but I really don’t want a running commentary about it.

Ive had blokes in cubicles next to me sounding like they are having a bloody ■■■■■■.
To be fair based on the public loos I visit this may not be far from the truth.

I’m also extremely suspicious of anyone who uses a cubicle just for a wee wee.

Dipper_Dave:
Ive had blokes in cubicles next to me sounding like they are having a bloody ■■■■■■.
To be fair based on the public loos I visit this may not be far from the truth.

I’m also extremely suspicious of anyone who uses a cubicle just for a wee wee.

I would use a cubicle for a pee but only cos I feel uncomfortable standing next to someone doing the same at a urinal,i like my privacy,allways have done,for all I know the guy standing next to me might be a perv,that would cause an argument because I wouldn’t like it, it could cause a punch up and I would rather avoid that hassle.

Nowt wrong with being a shy ■■■■■■ just some buggers ■■■■ all over the seats.

I much prefer standing at the urinals looking at other fellas ■■■■■.

I’ve found using the phrase ‘thats a nice one’ makes me loads of new friends.

robroy:

adam277:
Tuffnells are told they are not allowed to stop on route to depot. Your expected to be foot to the floor (conditions permitting) all the way to the depot. It was the same at DX freight and I’m pretty sure its the same with all parcel and pallet couriers that provide next day deliveries. .

Tell me you’re joking, please…you aren’t allowed to stop for a ■■■■? :open_mouth:
And the drivers agree to this and go along with it?? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
[zb] me :unamused: Things in this job are worse than even I thought. :open_mouth:
Is it just me or what?

+1. What a bunch of pathetic and sad tossers we have in our midst :unamused:

It’s no wonder that employers treat truck drivers like idiots. Most are.

Dipper_Dave:
I’ve found using the phrase ‘thats a nice one’ makes me loads of new friends.

Omg…roflpmsl… :grimacing:

Think it was only last year I was pulling Hermes tris out of buttonwood down to think it was Maidstone and stopped at toddington for break as couldn’t ( or to tight to risk it ) get to depot and no one rang me , same as I drove for night freight and often stopped for fuel / break and no- one rang me ( though it was Lorry tyres not parcels , Tufnell , think abt 15 yrs ago and never got a phone call .

It’s way to knock drivers but as you get older things arnt quite so easy , we went for a drink the other night , 2 pints of cider ( I had 3 ■■■■■■ in pub , it’s 2 mile home and I was straight up stairs for another , 15 mins later , you’ve guessed another .
We decided to have a run up to Cromer from Grantham , I needed to stop 4 times on way up for a ■■■■ ( Mrs was well fed up )
I stopped in truck not long ago at tibshelf for a ■■■■ , pulled out and got to Leicester and thought do I need another ■■■■ , no I’ll be ok , got to slip for Lutterworth had to pull off and have a ■■■■ , couldn’t get to Watford gap
Always have a ■■■■ before I get in bed and I can be up 2/3/4 times some nights , I’m sorry but I’m not keeping walking to services
Had a ■■■■ the other night before bed , got in bed , Mrs was up for a bit of fun , off we went but had to stop as I needed a pee
You’ll be old some time then you’ll have a bit of sympathy , you’ll not be thinking about the next shag but whets the next toilet , layby , hedge ,

Maybe he was sitting in the passenger seat reading posts on trucknet and read something so funny he nearly peed himself

i for one would always use the cubicle for a pee,or if theres none available,then i try to use the low level one for kids,that way there less chance of my bellend touching the disintfectant kola cubes lying in the drain… :wink:

This is a picture I upload to the forum in 2014. Nothing has changed.

The driver was 20 metres from the toilet. After his wee he went in to the main building for breakfast.

BUT IM THE GRASS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

dozy:
It’s way to knock drivers but as you get older things arnt quite so easy , we went for a drink the other night , 2 pints of cider ( I had 3 ■■■■■■ in pub , it’s 2 mile home and I was straight up stairs for another , 15 mins later , you’ve guessed another .
We decided to have a run up to Cromer from Grantham , I needed to stop 4 times on way up for a ■■■■ ( Mrs was well fed up )
I stopped in truck not long ago at tibshelf for a ■■■■ , pulled out and got to Leicester and thought do I need another ■■■■ , no I’ll be ok , got to slip for Lutterworth had to pull off and have a ■■■■ , couldn’t get to Watford gap
Always have a ■■■■ before I get in bed and I can be up 2/3/4 times some nights , I’m sorry but I’m not keeping walking to services
Had a ■■■■ the other night before bed , got in bed , Mrs was up for a bit of fun , off we went but had to stop as I needed a pee
You’ll be old some time then you’ll have a bit of sympathy , you’ll not be thinking about the next shag but whets the next toilet , layby , hedge ,

I would go and see a DOCTOR. Seriously

truckerjimbo:

The driver was 20 metres from the toilet. After his wee he went in to the main building for breakfast.

BUT IM THE GRASS :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Grass or not mate, proving a point or not, showing as an example or not…There is no way I could ever visualise myself feeling the need to photogragh a fellow trucker taking a ■■■■ ! :open_mouth:

robroy:

truckerjimbo:

Grass or not mate, proving a point or not, showing as an example or not…There is no way I could ever visualise myself feeling the need to photogragh a fellow trucker taking a ■■■■ ! :open_mouth:

I do not believe that for one moment rob, remember your phone and your Mrs having to delete certain content.

robroy:

truckerjimbo:

He wasnt even in a bay. He was in the middle of the services. After his ■■■■ he jumped back in and parked in a bay. :smiley:

So why is that a reason to photograh him?
If you felt that offended why did you not confront him?