Who's seen who W/E 21/10/17

I might finally have seen someone blur estate outside our yard in bishops wolthom on Friday

Punchy Dan bombing down the M5 on Thursday, not too far behind 1 of his brothers artic that was previously owned by their cousin. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Dan didn’t see me, same as in Inverness a couple of weeks ago :unamused:

Punchy Dan:
0Robroy drives a 7.5 tonner for stobrats he was in full hivis when I saw him :smiley: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

how many ■■■■■■ straps :open_mouth:

red7jase:

Punchy Dan:
0Robroy drives a 7.5 tonner for stobrats he was in full hivis when I saw him :smiley: :laughing: :blush: :blush:

how many [zb] straps :open_mouth:

27 bags m8 ,when your leaving perranporth on a Friday morning and loading Plymouth too and trying to tip Notts too I am taking no prisoners but no chances too !

andrewv8:
Punchy Dan bombing down the M5 on Thursday, not too far behind 1 of his brothers artic that was previously owned by their cousin. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Dan didn’t see me, same as in Inverness a couple of weeks ago :unamused:

Were you lost :cry: :laughing:

Aurri:
Maoster

I will have noticed your motor coming towards me mate, so technically I saw you too. :wink:

largebloke1969:
was in the car going for a long weak end in Cornwall :laughing:

I was in Cornwall last weekend with the g/f. Stayed near Port Isaac. Are you following me? :wink:

Punchy Dan:

andrewv8:

Were you lost :cry: :laughing:

Lost? We go down Devon quite regular. As for being up in Inverness, 8 of us go up there every year for the barley harvest.

the maoster:

largebloke1969:
was in the car going for a long weak end in Cornwall :laughing:

I was in Cornwall last weekend with the g/f. Stayed near Port Isaac. Are you following me? :wink:

Yes , why? Are u worried :smiley:

Depends on whether you’re better looking than my girl tbh! :smiley:

the maoster:
Depends on whether you’re better looking than my girl tbh! :smiley:

I’d be more worried in case your girlfriend thought he was better looking than you !
(Still haven’t forgotten that meme you sent me. :imp: ) :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What do u mean just in case ■■? How insulting , they don’t call me Don Juan de Marco for nothing. , cheeky boy :laughing:

largebloke1969:
What do u mean just in case ■■? How insulting , they don’t call me Don Juan de Marco for nothing. , cheeky boy :laughing:

:laughing:
I feel your pain mate, I’m also a stunner…despite what HE says. :laughing:

Punchy dan ,today emstrey island Shrewsbury by pass . At max weight :wink: I’d say big loadall and something else on the front ? Looked a bit wallowy :smiling_imp: .

:blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

Thought as much Dan :wink: :laughing:

Mikey D:
Punchy dan ,today emstrey island Shrewsbury by pass . At max weight :wink: I’d say big loadall and something else on the front ? Looked a bit wallowy :smiling_imp: .

Went to Abdon Burf yesterday ,couldn’t get it up the hill ,picked my uncles load all up from ellesmere today ,did the job ,took it back :laughing:

andrewv8:

You’ve made them sound like travellers, or something.

Own Account Driver:

andrewv8:

You’ve made them sound like travellers, or something.

Too be sure!