Who on TNUK has had the Covid Jab?

Carryfast:
Remind me where the Danish government stands at least regarding AZ.

Interesting how governments are all agents of China until they do something you agree with

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Interesting how governments are all agents of China until they do something you agree with

Yep the German and Danish governments base their decisions on whether they ‘agree with me’ and I agree with them.
When they haven’t actually questioned the origins of the ‘virus’ or the methodology of ‘vaccines’ ( gene therapy ). :unamused:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Don’t believe what I say.
Don’t believe what you read in Facebook.
Look at the NHS site yourself.

I’ve never been asked if I’ve ever taken part in a ‘vaccine trial’ when arriving for the flu jab.
Also the flu jab doesn’t instruct/message our own cells to replicate any part of the flu virus.
There’s also no reason to suspect that the flu vaccine is an emergency licenced experimental gene therapy panic response to a genetically engineered chimera release.
The fact that I was advised not to have the flu jab when caring for an immune comporomised chemo patient and some of the worst flu like illnesses I’ve ever had have taken place within the few years that I’ve had the flu jab suggest that even the flu vaccine isn’t as ‘disabled’ as they’d like to pretend.

These are the type of evil Mengele type scumbags that are behind all this.
Crossing a monkey with a human will help artificial organ manufacture.Yeah right.It’s equally obvious why the western governments would want to cover up the obvious cooperation in this evil, between the US and China, when it all goes horribly wrong. :unamused:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ … 040821.php

Yep. Sure you’re right.
The US and China Govs have been cooperating on human/ape genetics and transplants.
Probably been going on years. The last administration must have been deeply involved.
editorialandpoliticalcartoon … ald-trump/
We can all use our eyes can’t we.

Franglais:

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Don’t believe what I say.
Don’t believe what you read in Facebook.
Look at the NHS site yourself.

I’ve never been asked if I’ve ever taken part in a ‘vaccine trial’ when arriving for the flu jab.
Also the flu jab doesn’t instruct/message our own cells to replicate any part of the flu virus.
There’s also no reason to suspect that the flu vaccine is an emergency licenced experimental gene therapy panic response to a genetically engineered chimera release.
The fact that I was advised not to have the flu jab when caring for an immune comporomised chemo patient and some of the worst flu like illnesses I’ve ever had have taken place within the few years that I’ve had the flu jab suggest that even the flu vaccine isn’t as ‘disabled’ as they’d like to pretend.

These are the type of evil Mengele type scumbags that are behind all this.
Crossing a monkey with a human will help artificial organ manufacture.Yeah right.It’s equally obvious why the western governments would want to cover up the obvious cooperation in this evil, between the US and China, when it all goes horribly wrong. :unamused:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ … 040821.php

Yep. Sure you’re right.
The US and China Govs have been cooperating on human/ape genetics and transplants.
Probably been going on years. The last administration must have been deeply involved.
editorialandpoliticalcartoon … ald-trump/
We can all use our eyes can’t we.

This has more to do with the Faucis and Gates of this world than bleedin Trump.The self proclaimed proponent of ‘depopulation’ now wants to supposedly save everyone.Move along no trans species viral gain of function research happening here and if it was it’s all Trump’s fault.
No problem the gene therapy anti dote, which those considerate ‘scientists’ have conveniently made in record time.
Using a monkee virus to instruct our cells, to produce the offending part of the genetically engineered bat virus which caused it all, and all with with the blessing of our complicit governments, will now save us all. :unamused:

I love CarryFast posts. [emoji3]
The Goons have passed on, as has Marty Feldman, the Pythons are starting to fade, but so long as we have our own version of…
Who?
Is he a Salvador Dali, painting us into his tableau?
Is he an Edward Lear, making poesy of truckers?
The Heath Robinson of A-frame trailer design?
Or maybe a pan-subject renaissance man, spreading put over all fields to guide us? And if so does he have a political view I wonder?..
Is this the new incarnation of a Great but now sadly lamented British political beacon?
Rise up Trucknet. Cheer for the new successor to the Earl of Harrow, Sutch,
Screaming Lord Geoffrey,
contender for leadership of the
Monster Raving Looney Party!

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

Yep the German and Danish governments base their decisions on whether they ‘agree with me’ and I agree with them.
When they haven’t actually questioned the origins of the ‘virus’ or the methodology of ‘vaccines’ ( gene therapy ). :unamused:

You really do spectacularly manage to somehow completely miss the point don’t you. Rhetorical question.

Carryfast:

How in gods name did you think that’s what I meant?

9F23C886-ED5D-4A3C-A0CD-EBD6955AB219.jpeg

For future reference in all honesty I doubt your bin man takes any notice of you let alone governments

Carryfast:
Move along no trans species viral gain of function research happening here and if it was it’s all Trump’s fault.

You just mashing the keyboard and hoping for best again?

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

You really do spectacularly manage to somehow completely miss the point don’t you. Rhetorical question.

Carryfast:

For future reference in all honesty I doubt your bin man takes any notice of you let alone governments

So knowing that how did you make the connection of any ‘agreement’ between myself and the Danish government.

Here’s a clue the German and Danish governments haven’t in any way made any case for a cover up of the origins of the ‘virus’ nor the ‘vaccine’ actually being a desperate emergency licenced experimental stealth gene therapy anti dote, to an artificially created chimera that’s got loose.
Or possibly something even worse going by Gates’ track record and stated aim of depopulation.
Agreement bs. :unamused:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

So knowing that how did you make the connection of any ‘agreement’ between myself and the Danish government.
:

How the actual f*** are still not getting it?! Come on chap you aren’t usually quite this stupid :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Having thought about it it is hilarious, how self important do you have to be to think someone saying you ‘agree’ with a government means being personally involved with their decisions?! Instead of errrr, just agreeing with a government, which is what normal people assume i hope. :smiley: Like I was actually accusing him of having a direct line to Borgen :smiley: It’s not really any wonder that you get sucked into all these nonsense conspiracies is it, you’ve got the thought processes of a particularly pompous angry child, only with less physical strength :wink:

switchlogic:
Having thought about it it is hilarious, how self important do you have to be to think someone saying you ‘agree’ with a government means being personally involved with their decisions?! Instead of errrr, just agreeing with a government, which is what normal people assume i hope. :smiley: Like I was actually accusing him of having a direct line to Borgen :smiley: It’s not really any wonder that you get sucked into all these nonsense conspiracies is it, you’ve got the thought processes of a particularly pompous angry child, only with less physical strength :wink:

Which part of the only part I agree with is that the anything but ‘vaccine’ causes blood clots don’t you understand.But they’ve provided no reasons and they’d view me as a conspiracy theorist just like you do. :unamused:

So they’ve stopped use of the ‘vaccine’ because they think it’s linked with blood clots.

You know just like what happens in the case an immune system rejection response/meltdown just like Sepsis or organ transplant rejection or the known response to the Covid ‘virus’ ( chimera ).Who would have thought it of a monkee virus used to instruct ( hijack ) our own DNA to produce the Covid spike protein.Oh wait.
Conspiracy theory bs. :unamused:

I’m liking the look of this latest vaccine that’s been unveiled…

Just been euthanised this morning for the first time. Astra Zenica, when will I grow a second head? Am I now a zombie and controlled by the government?

simcor:
Just been euthanised this morning for the first time. Astra Zenica, when will I grow a second head? Am I now a zombie and controlled by the government?

Don`t worry you are perfectly safe. :smiley:

(Only until 5G is up and running, obviously)

simcor:

My favourite feature is the direct line to a Bill Gates. We’ve struck up quite the friendship. He’s promised to introduce me to Xi Jinping at some point and he’s also promised to assist me in my campaign to get Windows Phone relaunched as he still has lots of influence

simcor:

Give it time ffs.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

@Carryfast.
Seriously mate,.I don’t know if it’s because you’ve got too much time on your hands due to lockdown, a bit of living room/lounge fever, or what.
But never in this world has the phrase…
‘‘You ought to get out more’’
been more appropriate, or applicable than when it comes to you mate. :neutral_face:

Give Winseer a bell,.and have yourselves a day out on the ratch. :bulb:
It’ll do you both the power of good.
(Lock up your grandmas the rest of you. :laughing: )

Give Carry some credit, it’s not easy juggling things when one of them is advising Danish government

switchlogic:
Give Carry some credit, it’s not easy juggling things when one of them is advising Danish government

Any connection between my view and that of the Danish government is purely coincidental and conspiracy theory.We agree that there are blood clots caused by the ‘vaccine’ but it stops there.They don’t agree that it’s probably not a virus.
It’s a lab made chimera.
Nor is it a vaccine.
It’s an experimental emergency licenced gene therapy.With the aim of avoiding the same predictable rejection response as caused by the chimera and failing. :wink:

Carryfast:
Any connection between my view and that of the Danish government is purely coincidental and conspiracy theory.

No. S**t. Impressive how you still don’t seem to get things that have been minutely explained to you while on the other breath come out with all your conspiracy nonsense :unamused: