Who goes where w/c mon 24/05/04

Coffeeholic:
Note to self, phone Lucy about 08:15 Monday morning. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Note to self. Do not turn phone on until have finished sleeping. :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Get out of my nice warm cosy bed at stupid oโ€™clock for an 0700 Leeds. Reload elsewhere in Leeds for 1500 Stoke. Reload in Yard for Tuesday, go home and fall back into cold bed.

Rest of the week? More of the same I guess.

Best part of the week? Getting in my TWINGO on monday morning.

Birmingham to Gillingham to-morrow ( Sun ) for 4 - 30PM.

Hopefully the crane will turn up to off load,then back to B/ham.

Monday - take my B.M.W. to new owner in Croydon and drive his old part - ex back to Midlands .

After drawing the short straw and going backwards and forewards to all points Italy in the last month its load tues tip Athens weekend, yep back to normal.
sdj

Well, Iโ€™ve got two weeks off from my regular job but a mate of mine (whoโ€™s a transport operations manager) has a bit of a driver shortage at the moment and has asked if Iโ€™d do a quick (hopefully) run for him on monday.

The vehicle is already loaded ready for me to check then itโ€™s my first trip over the water. Getting nervous alreadyโ€ฆ :confused: :confused:

All the load is going to โ€˜Urkโ€™ :open_mouth: (time to get the routeplanner out) I know itโ€™s in Holland but where exactly Iโ€™ll be checking on after this post. Then the scheduled collection is in โ€˜Etterbeekโ€™ (Belgium) then itโ€™s back to the yard and to the pub.

Yeti

PS: If someone out there knows where Urk is Iโ€™d appreciate your route tips! Thanks.

Pick trailer up in Genk,tip Inden just the other side of Aachen then reload Jaguar windscreens in Wurselen,again near Aachen.

Then itโ€™s back to Volvo in Lummen for service and new cab mountings.