Who goes where w/c Mon 15/03/04

Scottish run this week, load in morning and run up to Newcastle, weekend out on the west coast some where. Also a first time poster.

21.45 sunday Lee Mill…again■■? :angry:

welcome icbh

I am off to Hull on a speeding seminar, well , I did do 34miles in a 30 zone, so it will be slapped hands I suppose , the cost £50.plus no doubt a strong letter from bank manager for being overdrawn on the housekeeping account !!! Ihave heard Hull is o.k for retail therapy ( separate account).

Danneke

Rob K:
Sunday run down for Iceland Swindon & Enfield on Monday wi’ nanas.

WRONG!

Now going to Leicester fruit market wi’nanas and some other place in Leicester then down to Southampton fruit market and parking up down there. If you see me giv’uz a wave :stuck_out_tongue:

neil46:
welcome icbh

Thanks for the welcome.

Tip Westbury first thing, over to Grays and then pick up box from Purfleet. Tip Merthyr Tuesday, then anywhere…

Minimerc:
seems i have been away for a while, and got lots of catching up to do… so where am i off to this week… lets see…

my new office in Edmonton.

into a new job as a operations manager for a truck rental company.

sadly i have hung up my driving gloves and moved into the management role,
but i’ll still keep in touch with the guys that make the roads tick.

y, take a drop in wages haha :wink: :laughing:

icbh:
Scottish run this week, load in morning and run up to Newcastle, weekend out on the west coast some where. Also a first time poster.

welcome icbh, don’t be a stranger.where abouts in gods country will you be delivering :question: :wink:

don’t know somewhere in scotlandshire :laughing:

I deliver all around the Scottish coast starting at Eyemouth and finishing at Kippford via Thurso, Lochinver etc. Wont know where I weekend untill I see how far I get.

Ellon and Aberdeen on Monday. After that I’ve got no idea. I’ll be back in time to ship out on the Tuesday boat, but no idea if I will.

Monday- No Where
Tuesday-b]No Where[/b]
Wednesday - Teesside Airport then Heathrow, then Washington then Atlanta to meet up with the infamous Cliff Warby :smiley: :smiley:

TruckNet UK:
Monday- No Where
Tuesday-b]No Where[/b]
Wednesday - Teesside Airport then Heathrow, then Washington then Atlanta to meet up with the infamous Cliff Warby :smiley: :smiley:

have a nice time,any space in the suitcase :question: :laughing: :wink:

kitkat:

TruckNet UK:
Monday- No Where
Tuesday-b]No Where[/b]

have a nice time,any space in the suitcase :question: :laughing: :wink:

Knowing Cliff, Rikki’s suitcase will be full of HP sauce and baked beans :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cheers
STEVE.

it was 2drops ■■■■■■■■■■■
2drops in larbert
then full load out of dundee :wink:

Knowing Cliff, Rikki’s suitcase will be full of HP sauce and baked beans

You Aint Kidding :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I have just put Cliff shopping list into the suitcase… Now all I got to do is buy another suitcase so I can take some clothes etc.

Cliff I have your copies of the Beano, Bob the Builder and Barbie comics , although no-one this side of the Atlantic believe they are for your kids!!! :smiley: :smiley: :blush:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tiggz:
:frowning: I would love to be working, but alas, no calls yet… waits with my mobile in the hope that i’ll get a call though…

Even slept with my mobile last night in hope… how sad is that!

very sad :laughing:

bit of a silly day today,got to depot told i had 2 runs to the same place playtex ( no jokes ) at port glasgow,on paperwork it said del to deb smith prestwick.so goes to playtex and they said prestwick. back to depot for 2nd trl ,2drops one at darvel the other prestwick airport again.then newhouse for full load finish 1900hrs :wink: