Who goes where w/c Mon 09/06/08

Leaving Tampere Finland tonight, catching boat back to Sweden, then driving to Oslo. After that, down to Copenhagen, will be in Nijmegen Holland for next Sunday.

To Reading for 20.00, back to Aylesford, load, back to Reading, tip and home via Reading Services.

its come back to me now :smiley:

4 in haydock 1 in st helens and collect cains at dinner time :wink:

Up to Preston for a 9am delivery, followed by a quick run into Skem on the way down with one lift.

Then. :sunglasses: …I’m going into MAN to collect my motor, which has been off the road for SIX weeks…let’s just hope it’s long holiday has done the trick :exclamation: :exclamation:

After that I expect to be all over the place like a rash, as the Old Man is on the desk for a fortnight :unamused: :unamused:

6am Monday to Bristol, pick up Rugby on way back
The 4 days working for Turners of Ashbourne - cement products to builders merchants is all i know…■■?

Doncaster Rail Freight for 0600 and the tip Hull0730 and then over the humber bridge to load at Stallinboro and back to ■■■■■ liners at leeds…and from that point on i aint got a scooby doo or even care :laughing:

Up to Denbigh by car then wherever they send me.

Just hope they’re better organised than last week! :confused:

I’ll take me camera this week and try to do a “week in pictures” so you motorway bashers can see some real roads! :wink:

finished with morgan freight on friday, got a day off tomoro going to alton towers with the mrs. start with alan evans on tuesday with a northern france trip :smiley: checked out my new ride on friday, 57 reg magnum 500 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice one Skids! If you get up into Belgium/Holland/Germany, let us know, and we can arrange a coffee meet!

15 Minute drive to Harpole ( Northampton )

Train a man on A rough Terrain Telescopic Fork lift all Day :wink:

9 Am Till 4 Pm

Oh what a life

Same again on Tuesday .

got no truck till at least wednesday as its gone back over for service and new radiator so a nice relaxing few days at home

doing it with local mob all week
dunno where i am going but have left the sat nav and big truckers map at my brothers and i aint driving 15 miles to get them
so hopefully today will be somewhere i know

off till wed then get a lift into ireland to load thurs and head for good old finland again…last trip before 2 weeks in gran canaria :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Monday:Scotland (Forres)
Teus: Home and Doctor
Wed:Home
Thurs:Home
Friday: Doctor again :cry:

been off since sat. am lifting the lorry in the morning and headin for belgrade hopefully tip tuesday or wednesday

i drove 3 miles on monday :laughing: pulled out the yard got up the road bang clouds of smoke no power

turbo had jus dis-integrated so got day off while it was fixed

tuesday jus loaded at MIFT davies turner trafford park twice and tha was me done was quiet 4 work tha day

yesterday loaded leeds then over to hull 1 off loaded bak on then bak the yard

today been down to dhl wolverhampton j2 m5 thats all :slight_smile:

tommoro box out of seaforth for a 8oclock tip in kirby then avnt a clue