Whistleblower ?

Judging by some of your flippant replies to a serious question I am wondering is this forum really the Owner and Fleet Operators Platform■■?
If the question has been asked for purely safety reasons and not vindictive (IMO I think the former) why all the abuse? Are you condoning driving excessive hours and putting people’s lives at risk? It seems a strange response from so called professionals!

Thank you moonraker, I wonder if I said that the driver was a European national would it have made a difference to the reply,s here , i knew there would be some ■■■■ takers but I didn’t think it would be as even for and against .i wonder myself about the so called professional status so many take and then seem too happy to overlook a serious drivers hours offence .
I ain’t no busy body that interferes in other drivers activity but I’m long enough at this game to see a driver that,s dropping on his feet .
Each to their own as they say but my drivers have to work on the same roads as this guy it’s not only his income that needs protecting , I’m involved with lorries over 30 years never grassed any man up but there has to be a limit , this man is not working 2 shifts but running his own business interests as well .
I have taken the decision to let the fox run and he will be caught .
He stands to loose a lot more than his licence if the insurance backs out on him if there is a case to answer .

Let’s put exceeding driver’s hours into perspective.

EU hours 10hrs max driving daily.
USA hours 11hrs max driving daily.
Canada 13hrs max daily driving.

I’ve driven under all of those regs, what I do legally in Canada would get my licence and possibly my freedom taken away if I did it in the EU, just because it’s against the law, doesn’t necessarily make it dangerous.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk