Which Trailer manufacture built the best tandem axle 33/40 f

John West / Frankydobo.

Heres an Arrow trailer.

Hi Dennis just thinking about your old adversary “CF” from Leatherhead normally he would have some comments to make but I have not seen a post from him in ages, have you had him exterminated and not told anyone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , cheers Buzzer

Buzzer:
Hi Dennis just thinking about your old adversary “CF” from Leatherhead normally he would have some comments to make but I have not seen a post from him in ages, have you had him exterminated and not told anyone :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , cheers Buzzer

Last I heard of him Buzzer he had got promotion off the “tools” ( brush & shovel) and he was in the Leatherhead Council stores in charge of handing out replacement brush heads, handles, shovels and Servicing and MOT 'ing those two wheeled dust barrows that you see being pushed around the streets. ! :unamused: :sunglasses: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just saw photo on our local farm shop website, no idea if it’s an Arrow trailer but certainly looks like one.

John West / Frankydobo.

Heres an Arrow trailer.
Certainly is Dean and in the farm shop pic. I recall just coming out of Barrow, after delivering 19Ton Winches for the Submarine Dock we were running out of Clarke Chapman in Gateshead, when the red line came adrift from the trailer relay valve, I came to a very abrupt stop but in a straight line and no smoking tyres, just as well there was nothing too near behind though. Fortunately it only needed the olive pushed back onto the line and the nut securing, it seemed it hadn’t been tightened enough in the first place when somebody fitted it. It did though show how good the brakes were on these trailers! Franky.