Which Sat Nav?

dont you just hate it when you have searched for ages and you just cannot find this place so you eventually pull up on the side of the road , get out , drop to your hands and knees and beg the nearest person to tell you where it is and they point to a (zb)ing great big building right beside you and say errrr is that the place your looking for :blush: :blush: :blush:
or is that just me :smiley:

mad monk:
dont you just hate it when you have searched for ages and you just cannot find this place so you eventually pull up on the side of the road , get out , drop to your hands and knees and beg the nearest person to tell you where it is and they point to a (zb)ing great big building right beside you and say errrr is that the place your looking for :blush: :blush: :blush:
or is that just me :smiley:

I thought I was the only one to do that !!

Coffeeholic:

DoubleQ:
Nothing like driving 50miles to the wrong destination to brighten up your day

You didn’t, did you? Go on, tell us that story. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley:

Yes, I did ( lesson learned ) and it was Mid’Wales too,
yes excellent road infrastructure to speed me to the correct destination.

Maybe someone should start a new topic / tread to discuss this issue

Just need to think of a jazzy title, now about:
" GPS a wonderful tool (Interesting Joy rides,courtesy of incorrect Postcodes on invoice)" :slight_smile:

i use a tom tom 720 and for extra 30 quid you can download low bridges and key feuls. with the key feuls download it gives you all laybys, trucks stops, hgv service so you dont go to garage that you cant fit under lol. does tend to take you down wrong turns sometimes but common sense tells you not to do it. bit of knowledge you can set it up nicely and very very very rarely trys to send me the wrong way. I always tend to view map before setting of to check the route it has give me for journey to make sure right destination and no short cuts like housing estates etc