Which RDC's do you hate visiting the most?

Lancsdriver70:
Apparently our lot purchased land near Bedford over the summer, and are in the process of building what they say will be the “largest RDC in the UK”…expected to be completed and in operation sometime late 2018!

Who are ‘your lot’ Lancsdriver?

woody2808:

Lancsdriver70:
Apparently our lot purchased land near Bedford over the summer, and are in the process of building what they say will be the “largest RDC in the UK”…expected to be completed and in operation sometime late 2018!

The large retailers with the navy blue and orange trailers. The 2nd & 13th letters of the alphabet.

Lancsdriver70:

woody2808:

Lancsdriver70:

The large retailers with the navy blue and orange trailers. The 2nd & 13th letters of the alphabet.

Got you mate, I used to work for them :wink:

Lancsdriver70:

woody2808:

Lancsdriver70:

CraigM:
I dont really. I started posting around the time there was a big slagging match here about class 1 or 2 being better . Im infamous for winding folk up about stuff. If they bite its their issue. They can get all worked up and i walk away chuckling. As you can see Joe fell for it as the mug he is.

You’re not infamous at all, you van driving pleb :unamused:

A.

Adonis.:

CraigM:
I dont really. I started posting around the time there was a big slagging match here about class 1 or 2 being better . Im infamous for winding folk up about stuff. If they bite its their issue. They can get all worked up and i walk away chuckling. As you can see Joe fell for it as the mug he is.

You’re not infamous at all, you van driving pleb :unamused:

A.

:laughing: You fall out the wrong side of bed this morning A.?.. :grimacing::wink:

AndrewG:
:laughing: You fall out the wrong side of bed this morning A.?.. :grimacing::wink:

Not at all, just couldn’t help cringing when he tells us how infamous he is :laughing:

Next he’ll be telling us how hilarious he is and how much of a hard man he is :laughing:

A.

DonutUK:
This is why I do steel work…although some Tata sites can be awkward buggers…and S10 at Seaforth is like the land that time forgot…like going back to the 70’s with their working practices…

But on the whole, don’t have to endure any of the petty power trips from Security gatehouses etc…

Always found S10 to be ok.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

woody2808:

Lancsdriver70:

woody2808:

Lancsdriver70:

:blush: double post, sorry fellas :blush:

Lidl Runcorn has to be seen to be believed,a circus.

Poor Adonis. Must be very touchy about your frilly curtains.

Nisa/DHL Scunthorpe is the worst place ive ever had the pleasure of visiting.

Any Lidl’s or Aldi the lazy arrogant bar stewards ok with most of the rest

CraigM:
Poor Adonis. Must be very touchy about your frilly curtains.

My curtains don’t have frills, they are bespoke though.

Regale us all with your tales of being a van boy, I’m sure none of us will care.

A.

Boots Nottingham when i was on general.

Happy Keith:

PRT RaCeR:
‘… And when a security guy asks my name with a wrong attitude, I’m a different guy every day , today I’m Elvis , tomorrow I’m Ronaldo, day after I’m Bond , James Bond…’

I occasionally use ‘C K Watt’ …from the banter that Manuel in Fawlty Towers has with the deaf old duck where his ‘si’ is followed by his ‘que?’ and her ‘what?’ - and her concluding “stupid, little man” - which I suppose is what I’m really trying to communicate to any security ■■■■, especially when being asked to ‘sign’ bolleaux :laughing:

. Happy to see another lad with sence of humour [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. That’s what they get for playing the rough guy with a SIA badge ! Never let anyone sweep your good mood along the day , give them hell with a smile [emoji4][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have been Mr Stien on the odd occasion, Frank to my friends.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

CraigM:

Nothing wrong with being class 2/A tipper driver. Not everyone is bright enough to progress and you shouldn’t look down on the “Not so bright” because they can’t help being born thick.