Where was I... Finally (and I mean that) solved by Jacko123

Nope fraid not to all the above guesses…

Hint time me thinks!!

This road comes off a main trunk route. Near one end are men that play with odd shape balls and the other is a seagull sanctuary…
I was on the way to get a hug from the “best” omnivore at the zoo

A14

Lonewolf Yorks:
A14

Would be the road in the hint…

a142 at bury st edmonds?

dafdave:
a142 at bury st edmonds?

Afraid not mate.

Right second hint time… and nice and easy

This road is can be found in two of the above three numbers. Simply by adding those you can come up with “1” number…

nice and easy hint :open_mouth: ■■ if ive got it right its the A143 Bury St Eds to Gt Yarmouth rd

kindle530:
nice and easy hint :open_mouth: ■■ if ive got it right its the A143 Bury St Eds to Gt Yarmouth rd

Kindle do me and you both a favour… add the last two digits to get 1 single digit!!

you talk in riddles mate! id rather you never gave that clue!

Im sure i recognise the layby thou.

kindle530:
you talk in riddles mate! id rather you never gave that clue!

Kindle… Remember the original guess was A142?

Right we need to get 1 digit answer by adding two digits which in this case would be 4+2 would it not?

Im sure i recognise the layby thou.

A17

A6 between A14 & MarketHarborough? Or is it the the stretch between Market Harborough & Leicester? I remember there being a couple of big laybys down there?

Is that what you meant with Kindle, 4+2=6?! Or am I missing the point there too :laughing:

A6 between A14 & MarketHarborough? Or is it the the stretch between Market Harborough & Leicester? I remember there being a couple of big laybys down there?

Is that what you meant with Kindle, 4+2=6?! Or am I missing the point there too

Ding ding ding ding WE HAVE A WINNER (finally)
No jacko you didn’t miss the point at all. I said it was nice and easy and shockingly it really was…

I was on my way to Great Bear (omnivore) at Desborough just off the A6