Where was I [COMPLETED]

Is it Middlemarch Ind Est next to Cov airport ? I know B&Q & Salvo’s have depots on there,

shade:
Is it Middlemarch Ind Est next to Cov airport ? I know B&Q & Salvo’s have depots on there,

Yes. it was taken overlooking the entranceway to the airport (Thompsons). Which was odd considering the area, being near an Airport, was a security risk. But I could setup a cherrypicker and take it up to 20 meters above the airport… :unamused: :unamused:

Even waved to the Police :wink:

Customer doing his Roof Survey :wink:

Nice to see he erected a temporary fall arrest system to connect his harness to, looks like his own backside!! :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

N2N Transport:
Nice to see he erected a temporary fall arrest system to connect his harness to, looks like his own backside!! :open_mouth: :unamused: :wink:

The fall arrest system is for when he’s in the cage. Once he gets out of the cage onto the roof it’s his own decision, choice and safety is down to him.

I have had surveyors who don’t leave as roofs aren’t safe, and they’re more likely to know than me.

Some roofs do have proper arrest systems. This one doesn’t.

And the harness isn’t connected to his backside. It’s wrapped around his body several times and hooked back onto the harness so it does not trip him up.

I’ve not yet have anyone fall off a roof, fall through a roof or these sorts of issues working at height.

I know they do occur, but not yet to me.

But thanks for pointing out H&S for me :smiley: :smiley: