Where to start....?

ROG:
Have you checked out the link in my signature especially the FREE 1000+ theory questions link in it :question:

Not to hijack Lou88’s post, but finding myself in a similar boat I just wanted to say thanks for the wealth of information ROG.

If the forum is viewed on Tapatalk, by default there is no sig upon which to click.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My signature link = viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44667

I would say if you are ultimately wanting to drive Class 1, l would get straight in for it after you pass Class 2. You will have the benefit of being in Training mode and the transition would be easier IMO.

I wanted to do this but I felt exhausted after finally getting my Class 2 as it is quite a long process and with my trainer on 10 week retest (pre-covid) l just left it until l was ready for it.

I am down at PSTT hoping to pass the big one next month. I still try to drive in training mode so hopefully this will stand me in good stead. I certainly won’t feel as intimidated as l did when l went from car to truck.

I wish you well, l see loads of female drivers. It is not a bad industry but it depends on what sector you are in.