Whats with all the Transam posts

I’ve just fed my fish, and I can see no Transam vehicles in my pond at the moment :smiley:

Although if Bono wants a smaller venue, I’m sure we could work something out :laughing:

was gonna go spott them at Hampden park in Glasgow next week… but got tickets to watch Celtic beat the [zb] outa the Arsenal the same night … so wont see any there…!!! :smiley:

merrymaid:

garnerlives:

ANDY1961:
I’ll tell you what - Transam can’t be that friggin’ special!

There’s a young woman on here (username Nina Simone) who works for them. She has a thread on the “New and Wannabe Drivers” forum about her adventures recently sitting her Class 2 (which she passed) and then on to her Class 1 lessons and test.
Half way through her Class 1 lessons and looking good to pass, Transam, in their wisdom, pulled her back into work just before she was about to sit her test, saying they were too busy and needed her back at work!

WTF is that about! :unamused:

Sounds like a great company to work for! What the hell - I’m off for my Sunday roast!

She sounds lovely :sunglasses:

transam … just finished a short spell working for them . work for them i would not touch with a barge pole 5 weeks to wait foir your wages and paid by cheque … its not good at all

when did you recently do a stint for them and what tour?

Ive just been in my shed to get a gas bottle for my caravan and there wasnt any Transam in there.

Airfreight:
Ive just been in my shed to get a gas bottle for my caravan and there wasnt any Transam in there.

I’m surprised at that :laughing:

Meanwhile, just been to pick post up off door mat at…12.09 pm [sodding royal mail] and there were no transam vehicles in the vicinity of the hallway

well today ive been to to the hospital, lidls and now im off to morrisons and still no sign of them pesky transams.

jessicas dad:
well today ive been to to the hospital, lidls and now im off to morrisons and still no sign of them pesky transams.

you might spot them JD when you go to tesco and sainsbury’s tonight :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

pulled into laybye a24 north at horsham…no transam here… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pecjam23:

jessicas dad:

you might spot them JD when you go to tesco and sainsbury’s tonight :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why so many threads about Transam? are they something special ? Or is it just the Rock and Roll lifestyle and bottles of Vodka that appeals to you all. :unamused:

swordtail:
Why so many threads about Transam? are they something special ? Or is it just the Rock and Roll lifestyle and bottles of Vodka that appeals to you all. :unamused:

Thats the million pound question on everybody’s lips mate - when i’ve thought of an answer (that’ll get past the auto sensor :wink: ) i’ll let you know and claim my prize :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

swordtail:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:

No, They simply drive a lorry.
How hard can it be?

The “Admin is Watching You” ?
Why?
Whats the purpose?
Not that I give a
■■■■!!

Transam’s Sally Field looked fit in a black one in Smokey and the bandit.

Dafman:
Transam’s Sally Field looked fit in a black one

Thetaff:

swordtail:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What for Valid question isn’t it ? The fact that within seconds of me posting this question 2 T/net Mods turned up on the “Other Site” is purely coincidence surely :smiley:

So all the Transam fans have gone into hiding! Or still recovering from massive hangovers :laughing: :laughing:

swordtail:
What for Valid question isn’t it ? The fact that within seconds of me posting this question 2 T/net Mods turned up on the “Other Site” is purely coincidence surely :smiley:

It wasn’t these 2 was it :question: :question: :question:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That looks about right :laughing: