Whats with all the Transam posts

pizza just got delivered fella was on a moped not a transam truck :smiley: :smiley:

Eh whats a Transam truck look like :confused:

i too have NOT spotted a transam type truck eitherā€¦are we really in a minority :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: we should be given special needs statusā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

going to BANGKOKā€¦ in exactly 14 days time ā€¦ :sunglasses:

will see if there are any TRANS AM trucks there ā€¦

anybody know wot they look like ā€¦ā– ā– ?

This is begining to remind me of Kindles ā€˜Please ignore thisā€™ thread. :laughing: :laughing:

Oh I havenā€™t spotted a Transam Truck either.

n17 trucker:
pizza just got delivered fella was on a moped not a transam truck :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats the best oneā€¦

no transam in leeds today.

i"ve just been watching a gentleman film,there were no transam trucks in it.

Just been to the shop for a bottle of drink for free (text to 67444 then ā€œyesā€ then your DOB and find your nearest partipating retailer), and there most certaintly for definite NOT a Transam truck thereā€¦!!!

buck73:
i"ve just been watching a gentleman film,there were no transam trucks in it.

you sure i thought they did the babestation tour as well :unamused: :unamused:

jessicas dad:

n17 trucker:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thats the best oneā€¦

no transam in leeds today.

Very upset now i rang the local pizza place and they do deliveries but not IN a truck eitherā€¦lol :neutral_face: :imp:

Governor!:
Whats the facination with spotting Transam trucks, nine pages & Two posts on 1st pageā– ā– ? tin hat ready!![/b]
[/quote]
I think the medal will be on its way, maybe even a mention in the new year honours list :slight_smile:

This threads got more hits than the Transam Spotted ones already.

Been out all night driving around still havent spotted a transam truckā€¦did see an old Pontiac transam though does that count.?

toowise:
This threads got more hits than the Transam Spotted ones already.

Been out all night driving around still havent spotted a transam truckā€¦did see an old Pontiac transam though does that count.?

Was matt or kimble behind the wheel? If not then I donā€™t think it counts. :frowning:

Sunny morning here on the Costaā€™s, still no sign and I can see the A7, Iā€™ll keep my eyes peeled though. :sunglasses:

well im having another goā€¦ ben to the local tip and didnt see any transam trucks there or any on the way back either. :grimacing:

just come back from stuttgart,not one trans-am prima dona spotted,but did see pieter smit :laughing:

just been round me mums for dinner nice steak pie with all the trimmings apple crumble for pud. yep you,ve guessed it no trans am?? :laughing: :laughing:

n17 trucker:
just been round me mums for dinner nice steak pie with all the trimmings apple crumble for pud. yep you,ve guessed it no trans am?? :laughing: :laughing:

ive just been to the shop for 3 more bottles of wine and thinking by the end of the 3rd bottle il be seeā€™ing plenty of transam trucks.

Iā€™ve been looking all day and unless one went past while I went to the toiletā€¦ :sunglasses: But Iā€™m still hereā€¦I wait with baited breath (I hope itā€™s clean) :sunglasses:

Does anyone remember that sad guy who used to sit on a roundabout spotting stobart wagons? I seem to remnember that one of the mags in a story on him :unamused:

Iā€™ll tell you what - Transam canā€™t be that frigginā€™ special!

Thereā€™s a young woman on here (username Nina Simone) who works for them. She has a thread on the ā€œNew and Wannabe Driversā€ forum about her adventures recently sitting her Class 2 (which she passed) and then on to her Class 1 lessons and test.
Half way through her Class 1 lessons and looking good to pass, Transam, in their wisdom, pulled her back into work just before she was about to sit her test, saying they were too busy and needed her back at work!

WTF is that about! :unamused:

Sounds like a great company to work for! What the hell - Iā€™m off for my Sunday roast!

ANDY1961:
Iā€™ll tell you what - Transam canā€™t be that frigginā€™ special!

Thereā€™s a young woman on here (username Nina Simone) who works for them. She has a thread on the ā€œNew and Wannabe Driversā€ forum about her adventures recently sitting her Class 2 (which she passed) and then on to her Class 1 lessons and test.
Half way through her Class 1 lessons and looking good to pass, Transam, in their wisdom, pulled her back into work just before she was about to sit her test, saying they were too busy and needed her back at work!

WTF is that about! :unamused:

Sounds like a great company to work for! What the hell - Iā€™m off for my Sunday roast!

She sounds lovely :sunglasses: