What's the worst you have done

I learned my driving in a tractor.
As a teenager (not yet legal on the road) I reversed a tractor with a hay fork (bale spike) on the back into a wooden shed.
Without thinking I moved forwards again…taking the shed wall with me.

Winseer:
Has anyone lost a fight with “Rising Bollards” btw?

Ahahaha, I just remembered…It was so embarrassing I had buried it deep into my memory but this phrase unlocked it.

I was doing a day shift on multidrop in a 7.5 tonner (actually according to the vehicle spec sheet it was 9t but it had the length/overall size of a 7.5t) Going to this place, they were working on these devilish devices and there was a red/green light at the entrance before them. Ok, they weren’t bollards but the long, wide plate thing that pops up about a foot above the ground - similar enough…truck before me went in, barrier remained raised and the light- green. I hesitated because the trucks before me went 1 by 1, 1 goes in, barrier goes down, plate thing up; barrier up, plate thing down -in, etc. but I decided to go for it as the light was still green.

As my rear wheels were rolling on top of the plate it rose and hit the truck bottom just behind the wheels, tossing it about a foot and a half into the air. Security guy yelled at me but I said light was green and barrier up/plate down so how am I supposed to know, I didn’t even tailgate the truck in front, i waited for about 10 seconds after he cleared the entrance. No (visible) damage to the truck, a bit of scuff on metal plate device thing.

Turns out the idiots who were working at the time on the whole system had messed up the timing sequence / coordination with the lights…it was a newish truck too with not many miles/years on.

That’s a pretty impressive physics engine btw. in the 1st video

mark1284:
Recently went to pick up a trailer and bang… the trailer was sat low so the end of fifth wheel caught the susie connectors on the trailer with the fifth wheel pointing up…which i thought was strange unless it happened after i dropped the last trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done that myself.