What's coming?

I gave up on the 9-11 conspiracy theorists when one claimed that Flight 93 “The wreckage was spread over 4 miles! Wreckage can’t spread more than a mile?”.

Then a couple of years later I read someone saying “No, that’s pure horse dung. What the idiot did was put the two towns into a satnav and then say it’s 4 miles - that’s if you travel it driving by road, but as the crow flies it’s about a mile”. All of the “facts” you hear are similar dung.

JeffA:
I gave up on the 9-11 conspiracy theorists when one claimed that Flight 93 “The wreckage was spread over 4 miles! Wreckage can’t spread more than a mile?”.

Then a couple of years later I read someone saying “No, that’s pure horse dung. What the idiot did was put the two towns into a satnav and then say it’s 4 miles - that’s if you travel it driving by road, but as the crow flies it’s about a mile”. All of the “facts” you hear are similar dung.

Obviously going by the premise that the ‘aircraft’ that supposedly hit WTC were CGI fakes and a missile not an aircraft hit the Pentagon then ‘flight 93’ didn’t even exist.
We’re talking about the choice between WW3 between China/Russia etc v US or back down and apply a cover story here and the elites running the WEF obviously won’t want to lose their wealth to the former.
While everything that Weston correctly states is fact and ultimately CCP run and led.

Bone Shaker:
Not one vehicle dash camera footage, cctv from a business or private property, nothing from a door bell camera or video footage but this lorry driver or the passenger was able to film Concorde crashing in Paris.

Nobody filmed an airliner at 550 mph travelling metres AGL hitting the Pentagon.

That’s all the footage we need.That clearly ain’t a plane.

youtu.be/0SL2PzzOiF8

JeffA:

For once I agree with you 100%. Some people cannot accept that things happen. For them, there always has to be some mega conspiracy, cover up or sinister motive at play rather than just accepting the situation for what actually happened.

I’ve watched numerous programmes about these theories on 9/11 and while they make for entertaining TV for the time they are on, they should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

How strange it is that the fires of Maui seem to have killed loads of ordinary folk, but not the mega-rich that own extensive numbers of properties in the region…

How strange it is that no one seems ■■■■■■ off anywhere near enough at the ruling Democrats lack of response to this unmitigated disaster, with fires started in strange regular patterns (already shown on TV) rather than easy to blame on “downed power lines” when the locals said the power failed BEFORE the fires reached them…

How do you start a fire with a power line coming down from a hurricane well out to sea, and over the horizon - whilst strangely killing only poor people that might be waverers in their support of the establishment that would like to see these natives driven out of their homes, so their lands can be taken over for something else, maybe Black Rock related?

More Deep State crap going down as we speak…

Today sees the release of the so-called 9/11 manifesto, to which the Banner-waving 5th columnists all over the Western World are lapping up with glee, now hoping for another such event in the near future…

How about a policy of “Internment” like the Yanks did to the Japs in 1942?

…Who do you think is going to be kicking your door down, and mass murdering you, should law and order break down in the west otherwise?