What will happen to the three pointed star!

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I’m more a Polestar man. A Precept is what I’d buy if I had the money0

I’ll just bolt 4 of these under the cab of a 7.5 tonner with two or three tonnes of batteries on the back.Then we’ll see how good the ‘regenerative braking system’ is.Range shouldn’t be an issue though so long as it’s kept below 180 mph but the tyres who knows. :laughing:
motorauthority.com/news/1127 … plications

The Carryfast reality distortion field in full effect. I planted a perfect excuse for you to go on an anti China rant and you didn’t even notice…

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I’m more a Polestar man. A Precept is what I’d buy if I had the money0

I’ll just bolt 4 of these under the cab of a 7.5 tonner with two or three tonnes of batteries on the back.Then we’ll see how good the ‘regenerative braking system’ is.Range shouldn’t be an issue though so long as it’s kept below 180 mph but the tyres who knows. :laughing:

The Carryfast reality distortion field in full effect. I planted a perfect excuse for you to go on an anti China rant and you didn’t even notice…

If the Chicoms have no objections to my 5,000 hp ‘Mercedes’ 7.5 tonner EV just maybe all out surrender isn’t so bad after all.If they then want my dinner and my beer all bets are off.

To add I’m also thinking of doing a Sprinter option with only 2 motors instead of 4 2,500 hp should be enough in a 3.5tonner.That should still should leave enough for around 1 tonne of batteries.What’s not to like. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

the nodding donkey:
Certainly a three pointed star here…

A state allocated apartment and a people’s car for all the useful idiots.Mercedes production is cut to three cars per year for the chosen elite.

If that was a 2,500 hp EV it would have at least blown that waste of space nutter’s wig off on the autobahn.

Carryfast:

switchlogic:

Carryfast:

switchlogic:
I’m more a Polestar man. A Precept is what I’d buy if I had the money

If the Chicoms have no objections to my 5,000 hp ‘Mercedes’ 7.5 tonner EV just maybe all out surrender isn’t so bad after all.If they then want my dinner and my beer all bets are off.

B7089DEA-3761-4C69-9360-DB2409240AC8.jpeg

Oooo!!! :open_mouth: This is not going to go down well :open_mouth: The Mercedes C-class C63 is to lose half of it’s cylinders :open_mouth: What is the point of an AMG if it hasn’t got a fire breathing V8 under the bonnet. todaynewspost.com/auto-news/mer … r-engines/

lancpudn:
Oooo!!! :open_mouth: This is not going to go down well :open_mouth: The Mercedes C-class C63 is to lose half of it’s cylinders :open_mouth: What is the point of an AMG if it hasn’t got a fire breathing V8 under the bonnet. todaynewspost.com/auto-news/mer … r-engines/

Meanwhile the plutocrats can continue to fill their boots with 6.0 litre turbo V12 power.The proles won’t notice.
youtube.com/watch?v=jw4GPaWDO68

I see Mercedes trucks are going ‘all in’ with a transition over to electric & hydrogen for their drivetrains which Mercedes predicts will ■■■■■ jobs by 50% at some of their plants. :open_mouth: I can see a run on yellow vests on ebay right across Europe in the not too distant future.
Where will all this “green” hydrogen come from? todaynewspost.com/auto-news/dai … me-plants/

lancpudn:
I see Mercedes trucks are going ‘all in’ with a transition over to electric & hydrogen for their drivetrains which Mercedes predicts will ■■■■■ jobs by 50% at some of their plants. :open_mouth: I can see a run on yellow vests on ebay right across Europe in the not too distant future.
Where will all this “green” hydrogen come from? todaynewspost.com/auto-news/dai … me-plants/

The hydrogen comes from the same place that the bio mass and nuclear fuelled ‘green’ electric comes from.It just takes more ‘green’ electric to produce the hydrogen than the energy which the hydrogen contains.No problem either way at 16p per kwh + road fuel duty and 20% VAT.
At least until the first and last major European nuclear disaster.Then they’ll all be running away saying it wasn’t them who wanted it.

Carryfast:
At least until the first and last major European nuclear disaster.Then they’ll all be running away saying it wasn’t them who wanted it.

My money is on China bombing Sizewell B. And probably A.