What is wrong with some people?

Life seems so unfair…sometimes

commonrail:
Life seems so unfair…sometimes

That’s the problem with ageing… it’s when a broad mind and a narrow waist change places.

Too true

This is why I try to avoid services I don’t wish to watch you lot of flash at me

But then lay-by can be just as bad in 1 having a break or maybe parked for the day / night a small van was just infant of me no problem so guy finishes eating get out lobs it out next to his passenger door relives himself climbs in drives off but there is a cafe & toilet only a few hundred yards from where he was

But remember for those that have driven abroad you have to pay to use the facilities in there MSA/truck stops

It happens all over nowadays, mate has a security camera, couple of years back he had footage of the milkman pi**ing up his back gate one morning, wouldn’t want to be drinking milk from the next bottle he delivered. Few nights ago he sent me a video of what set his camera off by his front door, some bloke dropping his trousers and dumping three feet from his front door complete with sound effects.

bald bloke:
I saw an Hgv driver taking a leak right next to the main route through Corley services in full view of any car drivers he just couldn’t care less and this was on a nice sunny day, funnily enough he was also wearing flip flops !!!

Did he splash his feet? :slight_smile:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, next thing you’re gonna tell us is that you don’t like sitting on a toilet 'cos half of your pecker gets soaked! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is it only me that has had a few surprises when in the middle of a sitting and doing a courtesy flush ends up getting by todger an :open_mouth: d clakkerbags soaked by the flushing water?

Wheel Nut:
I don’t see a problem ■■■■■■■ on grass or up a tree. I do it in our garden, or anyone else’s for that matter.

WTF? You ■■■■ in YOUR OWN garden!! :smiley: Gosh, I bet that smells nice in the Summer… it brings a whole
new meaning to “Shtg on your own doorstep!” Lol :smiley: