What do see on the side of the road?

On Friday on M1 north between J29 & J30 saw a woman knocking 7 bells out of a bloke in the rain on the hard shoulder. She was not happy.
Traffic was crawling along, but they seemed oblivious to being stood next to the M1

There was no car anywhere to be seen so where the [zb] they came from I don’t know.

Language edit. If it needs altering to get it past the word censor that’s the clue it’s not allowed

this was a few years ago now, but on the a13 london bound just past the gascoigne estate there was an old ambulance with no wheels, it sat there for ages, months maybe, i can’t be the only person to have seen it!!!

FORINERS!,shhhh…hope i aint up-set some of our more ‘liberal’ drivers cos that would be ‘bit ov a bummer man’… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

snafu:
A couple who couldn’t wait until they got home :open_mouth: :blush: :laughing:

Aww shucks… you noticed :blush: Hee hee !

niall_y:
this was a few years ago now, but on the a13 london bound just past the gascoigne estate there was an old ambulance with no wheels, it sat there for ages, months maybe, i can’t be the only person to have seen it!!!

i saw that…

Somewhere to park up for a break (no, only kidding) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

a dead dog, (see plenty of dead cats, but dont usually see a dog)

A teddy bear, with rope around its neck hanging from a tree :laughing:

Last night I saw TWO HGVs on fire just afew meters apart (probably arson) :open_mouth: heat was that intense i could feel it for a few minutes after i had passed them…

There used to be a papier-mache camel by the M5 in Somerset… it started life as part of a carnival float but over the years that disappeared and only the camel remained. I remember it being refreshed by a new coat of paint from time to time…

A fire engine strabded after the front nearside wheel decided to go for a wander through a field …

(A15 just north of Caenby Corner last week)

Bananaman:
A fire engine strabded after the front nearside wheel decided to go for a wander through a field …

(A15 just north of Caenby Corner last week)

Sounds like the Fire Brigade haven’t been having regular 6-weekly checks. I hope someone has told VOSA… :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :laughing:

I saw a dead wild boar a couple of weeks agin in France, and saw a very live one just a couple of days ago on the French/Swiss boarder. Not something I want to meet while out with the dog :slight_smile:

Also, can’t remember where, but I came across a tree with loads of shoes tied-up. In the UK somewhere, can’t remember where. Any one else seen it?

My daughter and I found one show on the beach on Arran last year and a couple of minutes later found the other one. Being just off the coast near Glasgow I did expect a foot to still be in it!

My wife wasn’t very impressed at our new find/present!!

All I see are loads of bottles containing a suspicious yellow liquid!

Pete.

What must have been a baby rabbit. Flat as a pancake but the ears were sticking up. Another bunny swelled up in the sun to the size of a rugby ball. Couldn’t swerve in time to pop it. :frowning: :wink:

neil46:

some bloke asleep in a sleeping bag next to a main road

i bet he was annoyed when he woke up and found someone had stolen his tent :laughing: :laughing:

His tent? The poor guy was putting his arm out to turn up his night heater, he’d been lifted out his truck !!!

Mike-C:

neil46:

some bloke asleep in a sleeping bag next to a main road

i bet he was annoyed when he woke up and found someone had stolen his tent :laughing: :laughing:

His tent? The poor guy was putting his arm out to turn up his night heater, he’d been lifted out his truck !!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Plambert:
Also, can’t remember where, but I came across a tree with loads of shoes tied-up. In the UK somewhere, can’t remember where. Any one else seen it?

Don’t know about on a tree, but trainers over wires means “drug dealers live in street”…

Really? So that’s why there was a pair strung up in St.Pauls, Bristol. I was sat at the traffic lights looking at a pair dangling in the middle of the road. Things that make you go hmmm :confused:

snopes.com/crime/gangs/sneakers.asp

They’re still there today. :smiley: Whatever it means it’s still valid it seems.

Coffeeholic:
On the hard shoulder of the motorway in Belgium this week I saw a chest of drawers.