What car do you drive?

Probably a lot more economical then my normal drive …

It must be said I have a strange taste in cars having a beach buggy( got stuck on a beach :blush: :blush: ) and a bond bug, power sliding it around corners could make the passengers turn a very funny colour. I haven’t owned a car for years but if I did there’s a good chance
it would be one of these

would go for the convertible though. Nice colours. Wouldn’t sell the bike for one, though this weather I could be tempted.

double post

would go for the convertible though.

we have one of those too !!!

That would do for me sir, very nice. :smiley: :smiley:

NEW BEAVERMOBILE. Fasten yer seatbelt Momma :wink: (Comes complete with Recaro Club sport shell seats for drivers with a strong spine :grimacing: )

Another one of mine but bought for the wife before she decided to keep her new Beetle :cry: ( try not to be seen in it during daylight hours though !! )

20170618_121941.jpg

eagerbeaver:
NEW BEAVERMOBILE. Fasten yer seatbelt Momma :wink: (Comes complete with Recaro Club sport shell seats for drivers with a strong spine :grimacing: )

A little bit green over here mate. I have the st version and as much as I like it, I’d rather have the rs. Anyway, what happened to the Audi?

Captain Caveman 76:

eagerbeaver:

A little bit green over here mate. I have the st version and as much as I like it, I’d rather have the rs. Anyway, what happened to the Audi?

Severe boredom :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

Captain Caveman 76:

eagerbeaver:

Severe boredom :grimacing:

Get that beast onto a track and you’ll be bored every time you drive it to work! :laughing:

I like a bit of grouse … but only out of a bottle … :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: of all the places he could have hit he had to choose that one :confused:

Because the grill is broken it’s £65 + vat for the part but the bumper has to come off so God knows how much for that …

SH101064.JPGJust bought this myself for Easter[instead of an egg] CLA 250d shooting brake 4matic.

Nice one, but I have had complaints that there isn’t a lot of space in the back of mine but it is a coupe.

Raymundo.Thats a bummer.Thats the problem now,the cars are not expensive its all the spares and servicing that kills you.Before you could do anything with a hammer an chisel but now its the Electronics that are the curse.
As regards the space.I’m not bothered i sit in the front and i’m ok.

The missus’s Focus which is due to go soon

My trusty old Discovery

My project

Looked like this 12 years ago before I owned it

Not often you see “trusty” and “Discovery” in the same sentence…
:smiley:

Mini looks really interesting.
That`ll keep you nearly as busy as the Disco!

Its slightly camp, but I love it :smiley:

Volvo S90 Inscription ,bought in December out of work in January … just my luck :neutral_face:

Vw golf GTD 62 plate :slight_smile: