What car do you drive?

Just put this one back on the road for the first time in 3 years, only thing that don’t work is the indicators :wink:

my road car…

041.JPG

my not so road car…

Got this for my 870 mile commute, 2005 Volvo V50 2.0d . Done 170 tmiles already but stiil going strong. Hella Rallye 1000s with Xenons inside for some driveability.

I’ve got a Nissan Leaf now, “Saving the planet” my Jeep was on its last legs, so I did some calculations & a brand new Leaf came out pretty cheap with all the subsidies from Nissan & the Government (10k subsidy) I put 5k down on it & pay £100 per month, put about £5 worth of Lecky in him per week & that’s it.

Que Fools & Horses Theme Tune-
No Road Fund Tax,
Not MOT,
In three years, I hand it back,
And there’s a warrantee
It’s not Black or White
And I won’t be broke
I’m saving the planet, at a stroke.

My Tyres should last 3 years (if I stop hammering it round the roundabouts [emoji57]) then he goes back to to the dealer with no more to pay, or I could buy him for about 10k.
Overall, Lady ‘V’ and me are happy with it, only problem is-it’s only got an 80 mile range, then the cable pulls out of the socket [emoji6]
He’s perfect for around MK & anywhere within a 30/35 radius & we’ve got the Motorhome for longer journeys anyway.

martinviking:
I’ve got a Nissan Leaf now, “Saving the planet” my Jeep was on its last legs, so I did some calculations & a brand new Leaf came out pretty cheap with all the subsidies from Nissan & the Government (10k subsidy) I put 5k down on it & pay £100 per month, put about £5 worth of Lecky in him per week & that’s it.

Que Fools & Horses Theme Tune-
No Road Fund Tax,
Not MOT,
In three years, I hand it back,
And there’s a warrantee
It’s not Black or White
And I won’t be broke
I’m saving the planet, at a stroke.

My Tyres should last 3 years (if I stop hammering it round the roundabouts [emoji57]) then he goes back to to the dealer with no more to pay, or I could buy him for about 10k.
Overall, Lady ‘V’ and me are happy with it, only problem is-it’s only got an 80 mile range, then the cable pulls out of the socket [emoji6]
He’s perfect for around MK & anywhere within a 30/35 radius & we’ve got the Motorhome for longer journeys anyway.

Wife’s got one too. Absolutely love it.

Got my GF this toy for her birthday. Obviously she’s had to spend some serious time on her knees since!

A 09 Ford focus zetec 1.8 tdci hatch back in Tonic blue

the maoster:
Got my GF this toy for her birthday. Obviously she’s had to spend some serious time on her knees since!

[emoji106]
Polishing the wheels [emoji6]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . Not quite what I had in mind Martin, but funny though.

martinviking:

the maoster:

[emoji106]
Polishing the knob [emoji6]

blue estate:

martinviking:

the maoster:

[emoji106]
Polishing the knob [emoji6]

Is maoster bald? :open_mouth:

What? XPO’s Silver Fox? Bald?

I don’t think so :wink:

Oi, I prefer the term shiny blonde if you don’t mind!

Here’s our dirty diesel fleet…
Vauxhall Mokka 1.7cdti
Astra 2.0 cdti SRI

Just bought another little toy …

20160910_150736.jpg

the maoster:

Did you drop the keys butterfingers?

I’ve had this Passat tdi nearly a year now and can’t fault it, was after an A4 but this came along and has just about all the extras so I went for it …

Please tell me that ain’t one of them Godawful Velsatis (sp) Tango?

Mine and the wife’s. Paid 1300 for the mondy and 2k for the fez. Both oil burners but the fez is an econetic, so free tax, congestion and dart charge