West Thurrock clampers again

Good point Rob. :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing:

That’s why a nice bush is always preferable. But down pee-ing down the drain in case of emergency is better than on the tarmac.
If it’s on the tarmac it still ends up in the rainwater-run-off, but stinks the layby out too. :open_mouth:

Rob K:
My mate got clamped last night whilst asleep.

I was under the impression that its illegal to clamp a vehicle while someone is inside it ,worth checking up on.

jammymutt:

Rob K:
My mate got clamped last night whilst asleep.

I was under the impression that its illegal to clamp a vehicle while someone is inside it ,worth checking up on.

Can someone find out the law please :question:

I was going to type a long reply but I can’t just now as I have to go to the toilet, so I’m going to walk the 50 metres to the toilet and use it then walk back to the cab. This is a different approach to the car driver who pulled in a few minutes ago, urinated on the grass/tarmac next to his car then walked to the shop PAST THE TOILET :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: He then came back eating an ice cream so that was nice. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Before anyone mentions the paying for toilets over here thing the ones here are free.

Anyway if you’ll excuse me for a few minutes…

Coffeeholic:
I was going to type a long reply but I can’t just now as I have to go to the toilet, so I’m going to walk the 50 metres to the toilet and use it then walk back to the cab. This is a different approach to the car driver who pulled in a few minutes ago, urinated on the grass/tarmac next to his car then walked to the shop PAST THE TOILET :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: He then came back eating an ice cream so that was nice. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Before anyone mentions the paying for toilets over here thing the ones here are free.

Anyway if you’ll excuse me for a few minutes…

TMI :open_mouth:

Rob K:
Fwiw, it’s actually highly illegal to either urinate or ‘dump’ down a drain. These are rain water gutters which often drain back into the water system (reservoirs etc) so in a round about way you’re drinking your own urine (nice thought for you). This is why we have sewers you see… :bulb:

I’m sure I read somewhere that the tap water here in London, has, (in effect…) passed through 7 ‘bodies’ before we actually drink it out the glass… dunno how true it is though… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Rob K:
Fwiw, it’s actually highly illegal to either urinate or ‘dump’ down a drain. These are rain water gutters which often drain back into the water system (reservoirs etc) so in a round about way you’re drinking your own urine (nice thought for you). This is why we have sewers you see… :bulb:

in efect thats what everyone is doing when they get a drink of water from the tap at home rob,thats why it goes through water treatment plants first. :wink:

english_jock:

Rob K:

in efect thats what everyone is doing when they get a drink of water from the tap at home rob,thats why it goes through water treatment plants first. :wink:

yepp, it does! i have to laugh when some “expert” pops up and says summat like; the water we drinking in london is 50 years old! what! like when was the latest influx of “new water” to the planet? aint it all billions of years old? and had fish ■■■■ in it for yonks? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Eeee by gawd, that made me laugh coffee… ice creams… very well written and funny!