Well, what a day... *phew*

See my post "FREE GIFTS FOR BULK TIPPER DRIVERS "

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds to me like your enjoying your job andy,hope it carries on that way m8.

Oh, they have got two MAN TGA’s on hire…

You will find these have a β€œcomfort shift” button on the gear knob, which you use instead of having to use the clutch, once on the move.

Also, they are β€œintelligent” in that if you brake your speed down approaching a junction, then push the button & select an appropriate lower gear (block change) it will rev the engine to ensure a smooth change. If you try to select too low a gear for the road speed, it will beep at you, & refuse to engage it.

But obviously β€œyour man” will explain all this too you. They are great to drive once you get used to them.

BTW Andy, I PM’d you a few days back re some advice as to how to insert pics, u ain’t replied yet :frowning:

:astonished: hi andy just found this post :cry: i used to have a few fodens and erf all with the twin splitter the best way to make the β– β– β– β– β–  sing is if the box keepas missing β– β– β– β–  the stick out and in again works a treat and never misses dosent do the gaters much good :cry: but on a bank with 44 tonne sometimes its the only way but im surwe you will suss it out and good luck buddy cant wait to get back and on the road again these jap motors are crap :laughing: catch up for a greasy butty some time if youre in stoke :wink: