Well it’s friday again

Sorry about your dog Reef , it hurts . Chiropractor this morning for more torture , Olympics tonight for the Mens Big Air , local interest, then tomorrow 6 Nations in the morning , watch eldest play rugby in the afternoon , and finally watch Canada get spanked by the Argies tomorrow night . Sunday will be snow clearing if the forecast is correct :unamused: A few cocktails along the way :laughing:

Reef:
As I’m 4 on 4 off Friday marks day two (or night to be precise) of my days off so far, It’s tough only working (less than inc hols) six months of the year :smiley:

Though yesterday was the [zb]tiest day I’ve ever had, as I had to have my 8yr old GSD put down due to that nasty[zb] called cancer (I make no apology for the censor dodge) I was with her for the lethal dose and by christ it was hard…

Really sorry to read that reef. Not nice but do know how hard that is.

pete smith:
On my way to Northern Ireland to buy a converted campervan, sounds like a bargain.

^^^^^^^^
bring cash…lots of it…oh,
and pack a spare pair of skiddies so that once ive puled your pants down you still have a pair to get home in… :smiley:

Dipper_Dave:
Got a Mazda Bongo campervan a few weeks ago and just putting the finishing touches to get her ready for some camping adventures with the wife. By ‘camping’ I don’t mean I’m off for a mince, proper camping with fields and stuff.

Anyway awning arrived this week so might get it set up ready for our first trip away in a few weeks time.
Going to try a little site near us first to get used to it, go in the afternoon, have a romantic candle lit meal then partake in some interesting conversation with my beloved over some nice wine then retire for the evening and let her smash my back doors in.

^^^^^^^^^^
ive sold about 30 bongos/fredas over the last 10 years, and for my sins i would mostly have a phd in them.
rule 1.
if your keeping it,then completely flush out the coolant and when you refill it,bung in a can of steel seal whether it needs it or not and you will never have a problem with overheating issues that plagues them.
pm me if you want to now where the secret bleed ■■■■■■ is ( il await the reply now)
if you dont find it,then it will never bleed out correctly.
and…
you dont have any back doors to get smashed in…
she might lift your tailgate though?

Enjoying a mug of tea whilst waiting for input from The Weekend Activities Directorate - I’m sure between us we’ll find plenty to do :smiley:

enjoying my final week of a 4 week holiday in thailand 2 to days of scuba diving on shipwrecks then out on town for last few nights till i fly back friday next week

TiredAndEmotional:

Harry Monk:
Well, I was hoping to set off on my boat towards Llangollen but the canal is frozen over at the moment and it’s expected to get even colder over the next few days so I will probably just do a few bits and bobs on the mooring.

Where’s your pioneer spirit Harry? :grimacing:

Been there done that. :wink:

taz1972:
Off out to Durham for a few jugs :laughing:

After a few beers, I’m hoping that someone’s getting the jugs out

pixabay.com/en/wine-winery-burg … s–426463/

Decisions decisions :wink: :wink:

Dingy:
Playing indoor bowls. Beat that for danger and excitement. :smiley:

^^^
play it outdoors… :open_mouth:

Bad start to my weekend, had a crap Friday, and I’m further down than I’d want to be.
300 mile drive home in morning,.and just as I’ll be getting in the house, the wife tells me she’s going out with her mates :unamused: .
So a boring afternoon for me, can’t even go for a couple of pints because guess who has been nominated for picking the wife and her mates up tomorrow night? :unamused:
At least it’s my turn next Saturday,…Newcastle v Liverpool on BT Sports, so there’s a few chairs in a pub with my and my mate’s names on. :sunglasses:

Women can be so unfair at times expecting you to be an unpaid taxi driver for her mates and all you get in return is to watch a boring game of football … :slight_smile:

raymundo:
Women can be so unfair at times expecting you to be an unpaid taxi driver for her mates and all you get in return is to watch a boring game of football … :slight_smile:

If he’s being made to watch Newcastle play, he’s obviously being punished for something! :wink:

But can Liverpool find 11 players who know what foot to kick the ball with ■■

raymundo:
Working the tidal Thames so we just keep going 24/7 until our 2 weekly stint is done, then bugger of home for the next 2 weeks. Pity about the 580 mile commute each way though …

Why don’t you fly to Inverness?

Harry Monk:

TiredAndEmotional:

Harry Monk:
Well, I was hoping to set off on my boat towards Llangollen but the canal is frozen over at the moment and it’s expected to get even colder over the next few days so I will probably just do a few bits and bobs on the mooring.

Where’s your pioneer spirit Harry? :grimacing:

Been there done that. :wink:

You’ll have to say a bit more than that H! :grimacing:

Captain Caveman 76:

raymundo:

If he’s being made to watch Newcastle play, he’s obviously being punished for something! :wink:

youtu.be/jKHq-mAEQlU
:laughing:

There’s enough sport on tv for rob to watch without being interrupted by the ladies

albion:

TiredAndEmotional:

albion:
I’m digging a rill and landscaping what was the lawn before a Giant Schnauzer turned it into a mud patch.

I had to google rill,not come across that before. Mind your back Miss A! I’m off to the NEC this weekend.

Whatever you looked at, mine won’t be that good, I’ve already discovered my lawn isn’t as level as I thought :wink: .

Caravan, camping and motorhome show?

We did the CCM show and spent an ■■■■■■ fortune …self levelling hydraulic legs for the new motor home and habitation air con , and a load of wine from a wine club. I need to stay away from shows like this !!!

Dingy:
Playing indoor bowls. Beat that for danger and excitement. :smiley:

I decided not play this winter and just put all my efforts into outdoors when it starts.
Stop tramping now so I’ll probably get back into it next winter…[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk