Well boss

BossHogg:

F-reds:
Christ! These guys just make us look good.

Keep cocking it up I say! :laughing:

Are you sure about that? :laughing:

■■■■■ :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How did they manage to build that lampstand since I was here yesterday?

tango boy:

bobbya:

tango boy:

How old is this?

Dunno seen it on twitter and borrowed the pic, who cares how old it’s funny :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not funny is it taking the p155 out of another driver,whoever it is,I for one am certainly not perfect but who knows how he or she got into that situation.probably out of a job as well, wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but it’s the way things are now Isuppose.

bobbya:

tango boy:

bobbya:

tango boy:

How old is this?

Dunno seen it on twitter and borrowed the pic, who cares how old it’s funny :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Not funny is it taking the p155 out of another driver,whoever it is,I for one am certainly not perfect but who knows how he or she got into that situation.probably out of a job as well, wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but it’s the way things are now Isuppose.

Ok Victor

bobbya:

Get down off that high horse before you hurt yourself. Every driver drops a bollock every now and then, and expects to be ribbed for it because they know full well when the people doing the ribbing ■■■■ up, the boot will be on the other foot. As long as no kittens were hurt in this incident, no harm no foul.

Not a very co operative sat nav.

eagerbeaver:
Not a very co operative sat nav.

Yasss Beaver :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

tango boy:

BossHogg:

F-reds:
Christ! These guys just make us look good.

Keep cocking it up I say! :laughing:

Are you sure about that? :laughing:

■■■■■ :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You better believe it sister! :laughing:

“Had bigger down here drive”

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Tbf that’s a ■■■■ fine piece of reversing!

:laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:

bobbya:

Get down off that high horse before you hurt yourself. Every driver drops a bollock every now and then, and expects to be ribbed for it because they know full well when the people doing the ribbing ■■■■ up, the boot will be on the other foot. As long as no kittens were hurt in this incident, no harm no foul.

No high horse mister,it just seems to me this forum has turned into something not very nice,it used to be quite helpful and friendly now it’s just a forum for put downs and p155 taking.only my view so crack on and have another go.

bobbya:

Captain Caveman 76:

bobbya:

No high horse mister,it just seems to me this forum has turned into something not very nice,it used to be quite helpful and friendly now it’s just a forum for put downs and p155 taking.only my view so crack on and have another go.

Two pages thanks :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Them police officers gonna chalk off an area the size of two loading bays either side so he can get his 11hrs rest?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

tango boy:

bobbya:

Captain Caveman 76:

bobbya:

Two pages thanks :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks for what?

I spoke to the driver who is from Seville in Spain.
He was a young lad and had delivery instructions with photos and maps where to unload the urban trailer.
The press were there taking photos and the firm had sent an experienced driver from Avonmouth to Shepton.
No sat nav in his cab.
Houses damaged by the trailer.

Tango’s only having a laugh Bobbya.

In all fairness mate, at what point did Inspector Clouseau think that things didn’t quite look right? Not the sharpest tool in the box that co op driver.

Although I do concede that the driver was indeed a tool.

eagerbeaver:
Tango’s only having a laugh Bobbya.

In all fairness mate, at what point did Inspector Clouseau think that things didn’t quite look right? Not the sharpest tool in the box that co op driver.

Although I do concede that the driver was indeed a tool.

Now that’s sharp! :grimacing: My cap has been proper doffed in your direction, EB.

Come on bobbya, the forum works well enough. If a driver posts needing advice he gets it, if a driver screws up he gets it in a different way. Most of us are grown ups and can take the rough with the smooth. I personally think of it as a clock. It ticks along quite nicely but every now and then it needs winding up. :wink:

It took thepoorsod ages to back into there and then the manager comes out and says.
" sorry drive, the backdoor’s fkd it’ll have to come through the front " :grimacing:

Poor sod… glad I’ve dropped the majority of my driving clangers (so far) in the days before there were battalions of douchebags waiting to take a picture of it :wink: