Wall Street Bets Gamestore shares

Your basically selling something you dont own.
It’s stupid.

What makes it more funny is the short sellers do not own the stock they are just borrowing it from the broker. Who in turn do not own the stock. The borrowed shares may be coming out of another trader’s margin account, out of the shares being held in the broker’s inventory, or even from another brokerage firm.

When you look at these shenanigans and then consider that many corporations were buying their own shares back with Trump’s tax generosity, both or which bump up the indexes, t does make Trump’s stock market claims look stupid. The whole thing based on fiction really.

When you look at these shenanigans and then consider that many corporations were buying their own shares back with Trump’s tax generosity, both or which bump up the indexes, it does make Trump’s stock market claims look stupid. The whole thing based on fiction really.

adam277:
Your basically selling something you dont own.
It’s stupid.

What makes it more funny is the short sellers do not own the stock they are just borrowing it from the broker. Who in turn do not own the stock. The borrowed shares may be coming out of another trader’s margin account, out of the shares being held in the broker’s inventory, or even from another brokerage firm.

here’s some perspective on short selling and this circus on the whole, coming from someone who originally was a part of the diamond hands clique:

Oh my god, this forum is pure gold. Not only is everyone here an expert in politics, health, medicine, conspiracies, history, oh- driving of course, but also finance. I feel so ignorant :blush:

ETS:
Oh my god, this forum is pure gold. Not only is everyone here an expert in politics, health, medicine, conspiracies, history, oh- driving of course, but also finance. I feel so ignorant :blush:

Oh no one is an expert.
I know many drivers who think they are ‘experts’ in stock.
For most of them they treat it like going to the bookie.
Lose more than they make and cant shut up about it when they make a bit of money.

"Dipster:
But it does still leave me wondering why anybody would lend shares to anybody in the first place. I fully understand why you would borrow them, but what’s in it for the lender? I am obviously not a financial expert, eh?

The owner of the shares in not involved/makes no profit/takes no risk.

It is the broker who loans out the shares they hold for clients. Like your bank lends your savings to me, so I can buy a car.

ETS:

Says the guy who claims Joe “nothing would fundamentally change” Biden will bail out student loans :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carryfast:
CCP installed asset in the White House and on message Senate now they intend to crash the western economies as part of the plan and surrender terms.Who would have thought it.

Not only that, they’ve now claimed space so they can put up satellites that spray the virus over Western Countries. I’m waiting for my brand new fully enclosed hazmat that I’ve ordered from Infowars. Shan’t be leaving home without it

Dont listen to him Carryfast. Probably just apart of the lizard illuminati.
youtube.com/watch?v=1w2dMekIJLw

milodon:

ETS:

Says the guy who claims Joe “nothing would fundamentally change” Biden will bail out student loans :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh but don’t take MY word for it:

See - I’m the best expert here. Now apologize and ask forgiveness.

ETS:
Oh but don’t take MY word for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvpAyAnvupc

See - I’m the best expert here. Now apologize and ask forgiveness.

yeah… cough… wtf though… Biden @ 110% will forgive student loans, where’s that then?

I mean education is the quickest way to raise the population out of right wing mentality, but as far as I know, the new CEO is Biden, not Warren?

you may or may not be interested anymore, but the dude by the name of deep ■■■■■■■ value who basically started all of this off on wall street bets just doubled down and bought another 50,000 shares of gamestock, (about 2 million dollars worth) to take his position up to 100,000 shares. he already sold his options for a 13 million profit

there might be some more twists in this tale

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets … b_19_2021/

finance.yahoo.com/news/gamestop … 13548.html

Here we go again :sunglasses: