volvo fl10s.....

used these on day work…ok for half hours kip

Andrew Morrison:
couple of cannons fl10’s tipping at thermalite,thatcham :laughing: 0

Blimey :open_mouth: that was a while ago, if you walk out from the front of your lorry now, your immediately banned from site :unamused:

One of our FLs of old

image.jpg

Syms boys

More Syms FLs

LPP - Leicester paper processors!

Harry Monk:

blimey Harry i thought i used to push it doing Yugo/Italy but you definitely beat me in the 'furthest travelled FL10 ’ competition! :laughing: cheers Dave

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry wrong photo, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Sorry wrong photo, Regards Larry.

This is the one I meant to post, Regards Larry.

dm61:

Harry Monk:

blimey Harry i thought i used to push it doing Yugo/Italy but you definitely beat me in the 'furthest travelled FL10 ’ competition! :laughing: cheers Dave

I remember that going over the water Cowley kindly borrowed my h reg fl10 from Coventry and replaced it with a 1621 merc only found out on the Monday morning , all my stuff in bin bags and that pile of crap

Hello Dieseldogg , I remember that trailer hardly ever used ,here is the Daf 2500 which was bought brand new and was never used , supplied by Brs Oxford ,pictured out side Oxford workshops .

Do you recall this Cowley wagon on the Fleetwood trunk ?

You might recall the run the big roadtrain was on ,start 2pm tractor unit only at Brs Oxford bounce to 733 load if unlucky and hitch up ,up to Canley and Baginton,load/unload, then up to Fleetwood ,boat left at 10pm prompt, drop trailer and pick up empty , 45 break!, bulbs and lens back on and return in the same night !!! this was two years before the M40 was opened , 5 nights aweek , he never ever once had a night out ! still about and is 89 ,you would of thought he would have had a heart attack with that run each night , oh and he did keep the roadtrain immaculate in and out all year round . :open_mouth:

Still at it in King’s Lynn docks.

20160212_082726.jpg

Lomas FL

image.jpg