Volvo FH Mark 4

Seen this one on facebook and I gotta say its nice

bigdavidg:
Seen this one on facebook and I gotta say its nice

nice i quite like that :sunglasses:

Agree about the Volvo badge positioning. ‘‘Slap it there, it’ll do’’ :blush:

Looks also like making the top half of the cab a wind deflector sacrifices a fair bit of potential extra cab space.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366919173.588317.jpg

Our new one

dont like the black grill or the drivers high viz (or has the heater broke already?) does it need a good wash or is it supposed to look 10 years old?

PremiumTrucker:

Our new one

it also looks like (on the Globetrotter not the XL) that there is a big chunk of the spoiler missing, it looks awful. I noticed it on the Maritime one, and have also noticed it on this red one^^

ramhead:
dont like the black grill or the drivers high viz (or has the heater broke already?) does it need a good wash or is it supposed to look 10 years old?

PremiumTrucker:

Our new one

We WORK at our firm mate, so they do get mucky! Especially in this weather. And its been on the road since the day 13 come out so hardly new. Done some graft now.
We WORK during the week and clean on a Saturday.

Looks nice, what does the driver think of it?

ramhead:

PremiumTrucker:

Our new one

That’s what a truck should look like, half way through the week, especially with the weather we’ve been having, means its out there working, hopefully making a few quid.

ramhead:

PremiumTrucker:

Our new one

Well I’m sure not many would refuse it, black blue or pink grill, I wouldnt. What is the problem with wearing a Hi-Vi when driving, might only be 20 mins up the road, I dont keep taking my vest on and off if I’m local shunting. :unamused:

it also looks like (on the Globetrotter not the XL) that there is a big chunk of the spoiler missing, it looks awful. I noticed it on the Maritime one, and have also noticed it on this red one^^

Yeah I noticed that on the Maritme ones, I thought it was something to do with Maritime at first, but it seems to be on all those trotters. I didnt really like the launch colours, but now that some are getting their working clothes on, they look better, well to me anyway :wink:

Always liked the volvo but not keen on this looks ugly with that grill new merc looks alot nicer

kindle530:

This is just the “launch pack” mate. Get a few extras and this spoiler version. First 3 month of sales get the option.

After that they will all come with spoiler like that mint Alex Anderson example

By Far The Best One I Have Seen…So Far :laughing:

PremiumTrucker:

kindle530:

This is just the “launch pack” mate. Get a few extras and this spoiler version. First 3 month of sales get the option.

But the Alex Anderson one is an XL, so that will have a different spoiler(and non-adjustable).
The red one with the container on is the same as Maritime, as they are Globetrotters, not XLs they will have to be adjustable.

The black one is smart Jobe, shame about the crap on the side of the trailer.

kindle530:

PremiumTrucker:

kindle530:

But the Alex Anderson one is an XL, so that will have a different spoiler(and non-adjustable).
The red one with the container on is the same as Maritime, as they are Globetrotters, not XLs they will have to be adjustable.

The black one is smart Jobe, shame about the crap on the side of the trailer.

Ours is an XL mate (the red one) that spoiler, lip thing was an optional extra on the launch pack. But the boss doesn’t like it either, it’s going back to get the oringial on. Look at ours next to a maritime, certainly is an XL the roof / sunroof is on different angle. Its exact same as the black one exept That Spoiler version . Ill post a pic when its back to oringinal,
Plus the gaffer wouldn’t have anything but an XL lol

Fair do’ s mate, i didnt look to see if yours was an XL, i just saw the roof spoiler and assumed it wasnt. I should have looked properly! They deffo look better with the other type of spoiler.

kindle530:
Fair do’ s mate, i didnt look to see if yours was an XL, i just saw the roof spoiler and assumed it wasnt. I should have looked properly! They deffo look better with the other type of spoiler.

Couldn’t agree more, looks soo much better as the oringial. Looks like half a thought.
I like the DHL XLs with the bigger spoiler on the old shape but not this one

PremiumTrucker:

kindle530:

Couldn’t agree more, looks soo much better as the oringial. Looks like half a thought.

I drive one of those unfortunatly, and bloody hate them! (the changed XL roof spoilers) i really think they look awful.

kindle530:

PremiumTrucker:

kindle530:

I drive one of those unfortunatly, and bloody hate them! (the changed XL roof spoilers) i really think they look awful.

I quite like them.
Any tips on how to get my 6yr old tank looking like that!? Haha been at mine for 2/3weeks.
very nice indeed could shave in that :sunglasses:

the silver one by kelsa is now yellow and in ownership of D.R Macleod Haulage