Volvo Beautys !

I saw that 700 Volvo the other day.

Seen on the ■■■■■■■■ Trunk run Sunday 6th Sept

This is from Truckfest Southwest 2008.Don’t have many Volvo pics.

Has the man who owns the plain light blue Volvo that was in Trucking mag a while back, have a new white/blue Scania Topline. It was next to the Volvo at Truckfest Southwest 09 with similar numberplate(…TOM). I haven’t seen it about so just wondered.I’ve seen the Volvo a few times between Cornwall and Devon and at Chippenham truck stop. :question: :slight_smile:

Hi Ben

Here are few i spotted over the last couple of weeks,

Cheers
Gaz

tetragaz:
Hi Ben

Here are few i spotted over the last couple of weeks,

Cheers
Gaz

you should see the artwork on the back of the cab :open_mouth:

i know the original owner of this truck :smiley:

Pat Pallet/ Ian Anderson? Bought as a LHD as the driver was ex RDF?

I saw the back artwork too, but couldn’t get very good shot of it, here it is anyway, also its on Irish plates

gaz

robv8:

correct with Ian Anderson :smiley:

it went into Volvo for some work to be done, they lowered the bull bar on the front but forgot to lift the upper grille panel before they tilted the cab, well, when they tilted the cab, it damaged the panel, Volvo tried to claim that they were not responsible due to the truck having “aftermarket parts” fitted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thing was, they had lowered the “aftermarket parts”, but forgot to lift the grille

it cost Volvo nearly £4000 for the repair job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

which one is yours Carl?

just so i know which one i gott o keep an eye out for :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

id like to add a picture of mine, but it needs a bloody good polish, as you can see all the writing on it where the stickers were, ive tried but cant get rid of them.so im afraid its going to have to stay a bit of a mess… :frowning:

the version 1 6x2 is mine rob :wink:

how many V1’s in that colour scheme your lot got Carl?

just the one i drive mate :wink:

Its looking very good for its age.

Some of mine:

shuttlespanker:

robv8:

correct with Ian Anderson :smiley:

it went into Volvo for some work to be done, they lowered the bull bar on the front but forgot to lift the upper grille panel before they tilted the cab, well, when they tilted the cab, it damaged the panel, Volvo tried to claim that they were not responsible due to the truck having “aftermarket parts” fitted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

thing was, they had lowered the “aftermarket parts”, but forgot to lift the grille

it cost Volvo nearly £4000 for the repair job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

pat owns but ians her old man its his truck