Vivé la differencé

i forgot about livestock as well cf :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve done skips,dustcarts,roll on roll offs 8 wheel tippers on muck away push out artics on bulk rubbish artic tippers doing materials from transfer station to recycling and landfill sites, low loaders up to cat2.
Little bit of general on curtainsiders and ferry trailers.
Box vans in Canada and the USA

Never worked for an agency

switchlogic:
Ive done service buses, coaches (round London and Europe and National Express), first truck driving job was IRL - UK tramping then did a few years on agency in London (Tesco, Sainsburys, London Waste, G2G, Leggetts, Clipper, Arla Foods, Parker Knoll, Gist/M&S, Keystone/McDonalds, Wickes, Wincanton/Iceland plus a few Ive forgotton) then HSF bouncing day and night doing multidrop between Holland/Belgium/UK/Ireland and then past 6 and a half years at Virginia tramping all over Europe from Norway and Sweden in the North to Portugal in West and Greece and Hungary in the East and I’m quite proud of my driving career so far. So much so Ive done everything I want to do and want to give up driving. What I’ve learnt, dont do a job you hate and all jobs have their good and bad days. Past couple of days here in Hungary have been every bit as bad as bad days on agency or bus driving. And I really enjoyed my time on agency and will probably do it again. The experience was great, loved driving different vehicles everyday doing different work. I dont think any one job is better than any other, its just what suits an individual best. Some people would hate European work with a passion, some hate agency. Each to his own. Think the the only things Ive not done are car transporters and low loaders/heavy haulage. I think.

what ya thinking of doing luke?

switchlogic:
Ive done service buses, coaches (round London and Europe and National Express), first truck driving job was IRL - UK tramping then did a few years on agency in London (Tesco, Sainsburys, London Waste, G2G, Leggetts, Clipper, Arla Foods, Parker Knoll, Gist/M&S, Keystone/McDonalds, Wickes, Wincanton/Iceland plus a few Ive forgotton) then HSF bouncing day and night doing multidrop between Holland/Belgium/UK/Ireland and then past 6 and a half years at Virginia tramping all over Europe from Norway and Sweden in the North to Portugal in West and Greece and Hungary in the East and I’m quite proud of my driving career so far. So much so Ive done everything I want to do and want to give up driving. What I’ve learnt, dont do a job you hate and all jobs have their good and bad days. Past couple of days here in Hungary have been every bit as bad as bad days on agency or bus driving. And I really enjoyed my time on agency and will probably do it again. The experience was great, loved driving different vehicles everyday doing different work. I dont think any one job is better than any other, its just what suits an individual best. Some people would hate European work with a passion, some hate agency. Each to his own. Think the the only things Ive not done are car transporters and low loaders/heavy haulage. I think.

I’m available to exercise your horses assuming Bertie can be negotiated with for right of access to said FH

I have driven all sorts of things but personally…I just enjoy driving so when I’m trundling along with the radio on, wondering whether to have a curry or a kebab I’m not actually working.

I don’t have a variety of experience because agency is zb & companies won’t give us a zb chance to try something new, that’s across the board not just in haulage.