Virginia int transport wages

Why does everyone feel the need to discuss wages :question:
If your happy in your job and enjoy what you do who’s gives a flying ■■■■ what other people earn. :unamused: :unamused:
It’s like standing at the urinal and looking down at another mans ■■■■■ and being happy in the knowledge that your old boy is bigger than his.
Or sometimes not!! :blush: :grimacing:

kr79:
My cusion works for a largeish irish firm that does uk/euro work and the money to be fair isnt great compared to the area where im from but he said thats about the going rate for the job in Ireland and thats where he lives.

Sometimes its worth making the effort to commute a bit, especially if you’re a Tramper. That can be for money or job satifaction :wink:

Thetaff2:
If your happy in your job and enjoy what you do who’s gives a flying [zb] what other people earn. :unamused: :unamused:
It’s like standing at the urinal and looking down at another mans ■■■■■ and being happy in the knowledge that your old boy is bigger than his.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thetaff2:
If your happy in your job and enjoy what you do who’s gives a flying [zb] what other people earn. :unamused: :unamused:

The guy may have a bigger yogurt chucker, but does he know how to use it :wink:

B1 GGK:

Thetaff2:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Not heard it described as that before,very funny :laughing: :laughing:

I’m stealing that bad boy :wink: :grimacing:

Thetaff2:

B1 GGK:

Thetaff2:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Not heard it described as that before,very funny :laughing: :laughing:

I’m stealing that bad boy :wink: :grimacing:

I lke to call it a “pump action yogurt making machine”

As I repeatedly remind my g/f “it may not be the largest organ, but it’s not used to playing in such a large Cathedral!”

What job type they do from Tamworth.Just UK or European,Ireland as well.What potential earning possible in this company?

Andrejs:
What job type they do from Tamworth.Just UK or European,Ireland as well.What potential earning possible in this company?

Working out of Tamworth is just UK up and down to Holyhead or loading trailers that are to be shipped to Ireland no idea of the wages