Vanessa Feltz

robroy:

Gidders:
The GC. Gemma Collins? FFS. How do these muppets become multi millionaires in no time at all?

I agree, funniest thing I saw was that clip of her going down like a bag of [zb] on ‘Dancing on ice’.
Fat talentless cow,.waste of skin.

Take it you were watching Dancing on Ice to gain brownie points with the Mrs didn’t have you down as a fan of ballroom dancing :smiley:

Mazzer2:

robroy:

Gidders:
The GC. Gemma Collins? FFS. How do these muppets become multi millionaires in no time at all?

I agree, funniest thing I saw was that clip of her going down like a bag of [zb] on ‘Dancing on ice’.
Fat talentless cow,.waste of skin.

Take it you were watching Dancing on Ice to gain brownie points with the Mrs didn’t have you down as a fan of ballroom dancing :smiley:

That’s correct,.and spot on :sunglasses: …and has absolutely nothing to do with Holly Will hosting it in a variety of low cut dresses. :laughing:

robroy:
I hate that [zb] ridiculous false West Indian accent all these pricks put on :imp: (when he talks normal he’s full on cockney ffs :unamused: ) especially white kids… why? :open_mouth:
Now that does grind my [zb] gears big style, talk properly you [zb] s, English ain’t your second language !. :smiling_imp:

I’m gonna start a new fad, talking with a Chinese accent, see if it takes off as much as that does. :laughing:

Even West Indians don’t talk proper Jamaican now.They’ve forgotten how to talk their own language.Just another day on 1972 Brixton Road. :open_mouth: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9U1zc8ys-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=joh37lrvf-s

:grimacing:

youtu.be/G0e02qAzGtY

As mentioned, Vanessa Feltz
Lisa Crowther
Russell Brand
Jonathan Ross
Katy Price (or whatever she is now, formally Jordan)
Alex Jones
Graham Norton
Rylan Clarke-Neale (and his bloody mum)

All on my list to take with me when I go. I suppose I could just blow up the BBC, that would save the cost of a few bullets