Vanessa Feltz,again

A well posed photo and airbrushing can make anyone look good

toonsy:
You know what, for 57 she ain’t that bad at all really? I would, although I’d not tongue punch her fartbox.

you sir are a very brave man :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

She gets serviced by the BBC. If you know what it stands for :slight_smile:

Robertthegreat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wonder if he will stick around once his immigration visa gets approved??

dieseldog999:

Robertthegreat:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wonder if he will stick around once his immigration visa gets approved??

Why would he need a visa? He already has a British passport…

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Wooooosh.

the maoster:
Wooooosh.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
its the same ones every time, :smiley:

i had to google it.
he is a nigerian/british person born in hong kong ,so there you go,( as if it matters)

engaged to flub since 2006 making then ideal contenders to the sammy and ruby long engagements award ( you may have to ask who sammy and ruby are ) :smiley:

I imagine you weren’t the only one to Google it DD. My life is waaay too short to check the facts on every posters posts, but it obviously floats the boats of some. :wink:

im wondering if anyone will try to work out who sammy and ruby were with their ongoing long engagement as its not the supernatural pishy series that google throws at you. :confused:

im wondering if anyone will try to work out who sammy and ruby were with their ongoing long engagement ( 16 years) as its not the supernatural pishy series that google throws at you. :confused:

dieseldog999:
im wondering if anyone will try to work out who sammy and ruby were with their ongoing long engagement ( 16 years) as its not the supernatural pishy series that google throws at you. :confused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it looks like if you cant google an answer then the question defeats you all? :slight_smile:

to be fair,its more suited to older folk than the new generation snowflakes.