Vaccine Passports

Short series of 3 30min programmes on BBC R4. Excellent listen.
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000tg5j

Im happy to have had my first jab. (Astra Zeneca) I figure the biggest risk involved was the taxi ride from work to the vaccination centre. (And it wasnt a bad taxi driver either!)

albion:

• Full disclosure, she signed up for a vaccine trial last year and was given a live vaccine not the placebo and is therefore unlikely to have another unless the trial fails.

Define ‘live vaccine’ v ‘placebo’ in terms of an experimental ‘viral vector’.

Why the need for viral vector technology why not just inject us with the so called Covid ‘spike protein’ itself ?.

Why would they want to instruct our own cells to produce it instead.What then.Why would the immune system want to attack something produced by our own cells.
Where’s the off/timer switch in that regard.
Why wouldn’t the immune system just go into self destruct rejection mode if not.
Are you absolutely sure that you can/want to believe the CCP as to the origins of the ‘virus’ in that regard.

What evidence would suggest that there is any problem with the natural anti body response to it.As opposed to a corrupted haywire response as would be expected from the rejection self destruct response that God programmed us with in the event of any alien pathogen entering our cells.

So how do you categorise anyone who intends to take this concoction on the basis of let God be the judge and I wouldn’t want to be in the shoes of anyone who doesn’t/can’t answer those questions when he asks them on their judgement day not me.The answer of atheist won’t cut it.

Obviously thereby can’t be conspiracist or mad by your own definitions.

Franglais:
Short series of 3 30min programmes on BBC R4. Excellent listen.
bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000tg5j

Im happy to have had my first jab. (Astra Zeneca) I figure the biggest risk involved was the taxi ride from work to the vaccination centre. (And it wasnt a bad taxi driver either!)

You or anyone else can’t possibly know the long term risks of this emergency licenced gene therapy trial.

The alarm bells should be ringing when anyone says that they are going to use our own cells to produce any type or part of any pathogen which our immune system is then intended to attack.
At best where’s the off switch or timer for it.
At worse who knows but we do know about it causing blood platelets to crash within weeks let alone what happens years down the line.

As a matter of interest CF, why did you allow yourself to be injected with the vaccine? Surely it wouldn’t overly affect your life to refuse?

Speaking personally I’ve NOT had the vaccine. That’s not because I believe that Bill Gates will be watching my every move or even that I’ll grow an extra ■■■■■ from my forehead (surely the testicles would then restrict vision?) , but quite simply I’m by nature contrary. I’ll probably have to submit at some point if I want to life a semblance of normality, but until that point I hate being told what to do. See below.

I’m with you maoster, i don’t have the flu jab so not having the vaccine .

Rarely ever take any pills [emoji381] or medicine anyway and I think I’ve used the NHS about 2 weeks worth in 57yrs, so no thanks .

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

the maoster:
As a matter of interest CF, why did you allow yourself to be injected with the vaccine? Surely it wouldn’t overly affect your life to refuse?

Speaking personally I’ve NOT had the vaccine. That’s not because I believe that Bill Gates will be watching my every move or even that I’ll grow an extra ■■■■■ from my forehead (surely the testicles would then restrict vision?) , but quite simply I’m by nature contrary. I’ll probably have to submit at some point if I want to life a semblance of normality, but until that point I hate being told what to do. See below.

As I’ve said I’m torn between opposing reasons for having it.
Remaining friends and family totally trust the narrative and I don’t want to alienate them and I might be wrong maybe the establishment has got it right.

If my gut feeling is right about the whole evil biotech agenda, including the origins of the ‘virus’ , it’s all moot and all bets are off anyway and I don’t want to be saying to those friends and family I told you so. :bulb:

Won’t be having a passport displaying to anyone wrongly assuming authority over me my agreement to take a temporarily licenced drug that hasn’t been tested long term, what others do is up to them, just as my choice is made.

Going to be interesting to witness the new apartheid society taking shape as large numbers of people from other countries and cultures, just like a minority of native-for-generations Brits, who do not want wish to parcipate in this medical experiment (those from different backgrounds might well have memories of what a totalitarian system actually is and can see where this is going) and find themselves being increasingly segregated due to their refusal to submit.
So far an increasingly irrelevant msm has been the propaganda arm doing the bidding of those controlling things, Ministry of Truth? one wonders who will be the first to break ranks once segregation measures become too obvious to ignore, from being the inclusive society the govt preach this could be the last straw measure that Balkanises the country along racial cultural lines.

Juddian:
who do not want wish to parcipate in this medical experiment

Or possibly they know it’s a panic, emergency genetically engineered anti dote, response to what they know is a genetically engineered ‘virus’. :bulb:

I could understand people being vocal about this, refusing to have it, giving whatever conspiracy theory they have, thinking they are striking a blow for freedom if they were being FORCED into having it…ok you’re being coerced, bribed and blackmailed, but NOT forced, it’s your choice. :bulb:

I’m speaking for myself here,.and maybe even for the majority of people who have gone ahead with it (for whatever reason) but I (possibly we) could not give a flying ■■■■ if they don’t have it, and if truth was known I’d sure as hell bet that those in power and authority do not give that very same ■■■■ either,… despite the official line they will try and feed us.

Basically it’s up to you, nobody cares,.and as long as I am allowed to live a decent life alongside my work life, as selfish as it sounds, that is all that matters to ME. :bulb:

Vaccine passport for pubs seems like the final death nail in the coffin for them to be honest. It’s the type of people who often go to pubs that will often refuse to sign up to this passport bs.

What are you getting at here?
What ‘‘type’’ of people often go in pubs exactly??
Any pub I’ve ever been in, it is all ‘types’ of people…an absolute cross section of the human race in fact.

robroy:
What are you getting at here?
What ‘‘type’’ of people often go in pubs exactly??
Any pub I’ve ever been in, it is all ‘types’ of people…an absolute cross section of the human race in fact.

I guess I must be racist, ah well.
Pubs I think, are more full of the older generation. Maybe its where I have grown up but I haven’t been to a pub in ages.

3gakfi.jpg

robroy:
I could understand people being vocal about this, refusing to have it, giving whatever conspiracy theory they have, thinking they are striking a blow for freedom if they were being FORCED into having it…ok you’re being coerced, bribed and blackmailed, but NOT forced, it’s your choice. :bulb:

I’m speaking for myself here,.and maybe even for the majority of people who have gone ahead with it (for whatever reason) but I (possibly we) could not give a flying [zb] if they don’t have it, and if truth was known I’d sure as hell bet that those in power and authority do not give that very same [zb] either,… despite the official line they will try and feed us.

Basically it’s up to you, nobody cares,.and as long as I am allowed to live a decent life alongside my work life, as selfish as it sounds, that is all that matters to ME. :bulb:

I’m sure that coercion, bribery and blackmail are all criminal offences especially when being deliberately used to circumvent the Nuremburg Code regarding medication.
Don’t be surprised if/when the biotech agenda that’s resorting to it double crosses you on the ‘allowances’ that you think submission to it will buy you.
As I said I’m taking it but not based on the premise that I think that any good will come of it.More like the total opposite.

I’m still waiting for an answer to the question why do we need our own cells to produce the Covid spike protein.Why not just inject it or the disabled virus in its own right, as would be expected of a ‘vaccine’.

Where is the off switch/timer which tells our cells to stop producing it ?.

Why was I asked if I’d ever taken part in a ‘vaccination trial’ rather than being told this is a trial ( an emergency response using emergency licenced genetic engineered biotechnology ) ?.
Oh wait.

Don’t be so ■■■■ touchy…race or racism never entered my head. :unamused:

Let’s be honest here, how many would actually get home from a day on the ■■■■ with said passport still on them . [emoji848]

rearaxle:
Let’s be honest here, how many would actually get home from a day on the ■■■■ with said passport still on them . [emoji848]

In my yoof getting home complete with clothes was counted as a bonus, never mind the contents of my pockets :smiley:

There was a guy on the radio earlier who owned a string of pubs.
A comment he made was accurate whilst talking about these proposed ‘passports’ and the damage such type schmes could do to the hospitality industries.

He said that once you give up any type of freedom to any government, it is very hard to get back, as governments are reluctant to return said freedoms, which when you think about it is true.

A bit like workers giving up their rights to employers, same principle,.same results.

apparently,johnson is now saying vaccine passports will last ‘less than a year’…yeah righto you liar…total bag of ■■■■ this bloke has become :smiling_imp:
wished i’d voted for corbyn now :frowning:

carryfast-yeti:
apparently,johnson is now saying vaccine passports will last ‘less than a year’…yeah righto you liar…total bag of [zb] this bloke has become :smiling_imp:
wished i’d voted for corbyn now :frowning:

Oh don’t encourage the usual crew by going down that Avenue ffs, it’s been done to death already.