Unpopular vacancies?

peirre:

dozy:
Curry’s Newark is £21 ph , staffline , don’t apply until I can find out if I can get any recommend a friend money

Its a little too far for me to commute, the mob Im driving for have been sending trucks down to haul stuff for currys but I wriggled out of it by saying that I`m banned

Juddian:
5 day week including every weekend should be salaried at well over £40k, i suggest £43k for a maximum 48 hour week as a starting salary.

It seems that their cunning plan of hiring new staff drivers is unravelling, the 5 new drivers that they thought that they where going to get at this site via internal transfer has backfired, and only 2 are switching sites leaving them 3 short. Now theyre dropping hints about whether the 3 longest serving agency drivers (inc me) are interested in going full time. Im prepared to listen to their proposal but I doubt I`ll bite without a substantial increase in money to around the figures you stated, even if it jeopardises my agency placement at the site

I guess it is a bit far , I’d take the full time job & then look around , rather than jack & be in a position you have to take something that could be worse
I’m looking at going employed , with the lot I did 2 weeks with , they’ve offered days ( no W/end work ) instead of nights , money was £28 k night , but he said they’ve had a pay rise ( I doubt much ) , but even though I’m paid ok on agency , the draw of 3 mins from house & not having to put x amount away out of my wages for holidays appeals , I guess I never will really be agency material

There are more cunning plans about than you can shake a stick at.

dozy:
I guess it is a bit far , I’d take the full time job & then look around , rather than jack & be in a position you have to take something that could be worse
I’m looking at going employed , with the lot I did 2 weeks with , they’ve offered days ( no W/end work ) instead of nights , money was £28 k night , but he said they’ve had a pay rise ( I doubt much ) , but even though I’m paid ok on agency , the draw of 3 mins from house & not having to put x amount away out of my wages for holidays appeals , I guess I never will really be agency material

You can’t have read my earlier post about this site job, they’re going to be implementing 24/7 work (inc weekends) for the same salary. So the staff drivers get paid the same money and I get paid £/hr, and with the length of time the runs being planned creeping up from 10hrs,11hr to closer to 12hrs to cope with the workload I’m currently benefitting from earning more per day than they are. So atm I’m better off staying on the agency
Currently on agency I don’t have to set aside any money for holiday pay, as I get holiday pay from the agency in the traditional way, so I book days/weeks off and get paid for the time off which iirc is an average of previous weeks work