Ungrateful .

I,m going to ask for a permanent night truck . If i get it then stuff the lazy arses ,if i get to it and start my shift and the suzies are like spaghetti and caked then i,ll report it and then untangle it . I couldn’t give a ■■■■ if people find out and me hate me for it , i,m there to do a job and make money and look after the equipment i,m provided with . I,m there to work not be best buddies with everyone ., suzies are my biggest bug bear .
In all fairness the FM 480’s are close coupled and the suzies tangle with only the slightest turn . But it took me less than 1 minute to untangle them every time i dropped a trailer , leave them tangled and they stretch more and as ROB K said nice and easily slide all over the lip on the trailers picking up more lovely globs of grease .
I can only assume the people that leave suzies tangled didn’t have the IQ to do puzzles as child .

I can only assume the people that leave suzies tangled didn’t have the IQ to do puzzles as child .

Or sick to death with untagleing them day after day after day after day after …

Dont get me wrong, when i had my own motor they were clean as a whistle but what do you expect when every motor is never driven twice by the same driver?
Its gonna happen and it gets right on my chuff to see the suzzies you cleaned the day before on a motor come into the yard plastered in grease AGAIN.
So i’ve stopped cleaning them :exclamation:

Yep i hate tangled ones, Cus its usually me that has to untangle them because one of them (usually red) has broken whilst drving across a junction or something

Also tangled suzies are dangerous, we once had a truck that twisted its proshaft in two (no im not joking!) It was a 580 scania and the yellow suzie had kinked in all the tangle, fine whilst he stopped but when he went to move again the trailer brakes were held on and he tried to pull away with it like that,

Suprise suprise a two piece propshaft :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

One very very expensive suzie :open_mouth:

Rob K your talking sense mate (¿¿Did i Really say that??)

I string my suzies up on bungees and there is not a spec of grease on them, nor the back of the cab :wink: :wink:

I worked for a firm in the UK, and everyday i had to untangle the suzis (I personally think its dangerous) and everyday there was the same day diver, so one day i took all the suzis off and put new ones on and slung the greased up, ■■■■■■ up ones all over the blokes car!! Teach Him :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

just the nature of the job.No matter how hard you try not to get grease on yourself sooner or later its gonna happen.some days i may change trailers twenty times and not get a spot on me another day do one trailer swap then wallop im covered in it. The worst is when you take it home.Once i came home from another hard day took my boots off trudged upstairs to have a bath.like an idiot sat on the bed in my work pants.sure enough big blob of grease on her NEW duvet cover.As me misses says ill never learn,but i bet im not the only one![/u]

I pull the same trailer all the time so never get to drop it. My suzies are sat on my catwalk, completely untangled and clean. Why?? Cos I ain’t a lazy arse and reverse instead of spinning the rig round… I can’t remember the last time I had to untangle my suzies and they get attention every trip I do when it is washed whereever.