UKTramp & ItsJoe

muckles:

Captain Caveman 76:

muckles:
I’m waiting for 2 new characters to emerge from the forum, although I have sneaky suspicion they’re already here, just biding their time and waiting to build up their part.

I’ve also noticed a couple of posters who’d been a bit quiet in the forums as of late, start posting far more than they have been in the last couple of months when Uktramp and Joe were really going for it. It’s almost like they have fewer distractions in the last week or so.

Perhaps it’s more to do with them not wanting to get involved with the childish and petty arguments that this forum descended into whilst certain posters were around.

I don’t think so. :wink:

Yeah? Well I do. And since my dad’s bigger than yours etc. etc. :laughing:

Captain Caveman 76:

muckles:

Captain Caveman 76:

muckles:
I’m waiting for 2 new characters to emerge from the forum, although I have sneaky suspicion they’re already here, just biding their time and waiting to build up their part.

I’ve also noticed a couple of posters who’d been a bit quiet in the forums as of late, start posting far more than they have been in the last couple of months when Uktramp and Joe were really going for it. It’s almost like they have fewer distractions in the last week or so.

Perhaps it’s more to do with them not wanting to get involved with the childish and petty arguments that this forum descended into whilst certain posters were around.

I don’t think so. :wink:

Yeah? Well I do. And since my dad’s bigger than yours etc. etc. :laughing:

Your argument makes a lot of sense, so I shall bow out here before it gets messy. :laughing:

muckles:
Your argument makes a lot of sense, so I shall bow out here before it gets messy. :laughing:

Phew, thank God for that. It really was the only argument I had, and I had to Google it. :laughing: