Tyres bulging..

newmercman:

raymundo:
Cant remember the name of the outfit but the owner only had one leg and a shotgun under the desk, quite often got stopped by the law for a quiet chat like … but wanted to keep me knee caps so knew nadda !!

Gary Banham, he had those Belgian plated big Scanias, T cabs and longlines, Romantiek BVBA was the name he traded under.

That’s the thing … but over 20 years when I was there ! Thanks

raymundo:

newmercman:

raymundo:
Cant remember the name of the outfit but the owner only had one leg and a shotgun under the desk, quite often got stopped by the law for a quiet chat like … but wanted to keep me knee caps so knew nadda !!

Gary Banham, he had those Belgian plated big Scanias, T cabs and longlines, Romantiek BVBA was the name he traded under.

That’s the thing … but over 20 years when I was there ! Thanks

Not the name im familiar with but there was several companies all operating from that estate.
Trailers were always loaded to the rafters, if there was a gap anywhere in went some more…

Got stopped on the A 13 and due an immediate GV9, but talked the man around to giving me a delayed prohibition due to the fact that I had me missus with me and kids were in school and would miss their leaving time when in fact all our kids were still in me scrotum and the time he allowed me was enough to go get tipped and back to the yard, then I dumped it and went back to sea.