Tyne Tees Run.

I worked this trailer for a week over 12 years ago the time Geordie who shows it now mot mine.
But I had an FL10 under it …

Some pictures from the show today:

Few more from Tyne Tees 2013.
Tyne Tees 2013 023.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 028.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 042.JPG

Here’s a few more from Sunday.
Tyne Tees 2013 006.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 014.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 017.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 015.JPG

Excellent Photos Kev & Consettbell thanks for sharing them with those of us who didn’t manage to get up their ‘cheers’ :smiley:

Liked that White 86 & the artic foden

A few more from the Run last Sunday.
Tyne Tees 2013 034.JPG
Tyne Tees 2013 035.JPG

Tyne Tees 2013 010.JPG

Tyne Tees 2013 038.JPG

Hi Kev your comment about money being thrown at motors is true I think a lot more of the ones that have been done on a limited budget and often outside to me they deserve more praise than a cheque book job. Talking of restoration I havny heard anything of Ted Hannon for a while is he okay. Eddie.

Isnt this Albion a gem Eh, Crowbar has made a cracking job of restoring this classic bit of gear, Regards Larry.

Another fine Scotstoun Motor, Well restored by Jimmy, Regards Larry.

Hi was looking at crow’s albion on sunday when an retired driver came up and started to tell me he drove it just after it was new,he said ralph had been on the phone telling him it was on the run and he came up from seamer to see it. The man said he would love to get his photo took in front of truck but had no camera so looking around saw a man and young lad standing not so far away with camera’s around their neck’s so went up and asked if they could make the man’s day. It’s nice when you hear no problem driver they came up took photo got the driver’s name and address I left then but good to see one very happy retired driver thinking about the good time’s he had and thank you to ralph great waggon. cheer’s bob