Trucknet bullies

Not saying your a bully fella however… you did get rid of dozy… think he is still curled up in a ball on a bay somewhere

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

scotstrucker:
hey rob at least you aint getting what i was getting last week on faceache.
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

There seems to be a group of people on the internet and in society in general, who can’t accept that anybody hold another point of view and who are unable to debate with those that don’t hold their opinions and resort to insults and threats, ironically many of them also believe they stand for democracy and freedom of speech.

muckles:

scotstrucker:
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

There seems to be a group of people on the internet and in society in general, who can’t accept that anybody hold another point of view and who are unable to debate with those that don’t hold their opinions and resort to insults and threats, ironically many of them also believe they stand for democracy and freedom of speech.

And by any means possible silence the ‘’ fascists ‘’ they disagree with, only those who hold the correct view allowed to be heard.
Irony not one of their strong points :unamused:

Juddian:

muckles:

scotstrucker:

And by any means possible silence the ‘’ fascists ‘’ they disagree with, only those who hold the correct view allowed to be heard.
Irony not one of their strong points :unamused:

I know who you speak of, and it’s strange that the US media were far less vocal in their condemnation of those involved in the Berkeley riots than they were of the recent riots in Charlottesville.
But I won’t just pick on one side, the intolerance of and attempts to silence others expressing their views is spread across the political spectrum.

muckles:
I know who you speak of, and it’s strange that the US media were far less vocal in their condemnation of those involved in the Berkeley riots than they were of the recent riots in Charlottesville.
But I won’t just pick on one side, the intolerance of and attempts to silence others expressing their views is spread across the political spectrum.

The issues in Charlottesville have nothing to do with the tolerance of free speech and opposing views and everything to do with irreconcilable ideological differences going back to 1863.Which can only be settled by secession and segregation.It’s called local democracy.It’s obvious who the dictatorial Soviet type Fascists and aggressors are in that regard and have been since 1865 and it ain’t the secessionists and never was. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xdgYLuFCk

Edit

youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Carryfast:

muckles:

The issues in Charlottesville have nothing to do with the tolerance of free speech and opposing views and everything to do with irreconcilable ideological differences going back to 1863.Which can only be settled by secession and segregation.It’s called local democracy.It’s obvious who the dictatorial Soviet type Fascists and aggressors are in that regard and have been since 1865 and it ain’t the secessionists and never was. :bulb:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xdgYLuFCk

Annnnnnnnd…normal service is resumed

robroy:
So speak now or forever hold thy peace. :laughing:
I’m off to watch Newcastle on telly soon, so get your jibes in soon, as I’ve got an ego to massage here. :sunglasses:
:unamused: :laughing: :laughing: …joke !.

That’s a new euphemism to me. I’ll contact the profanisaurus to have it included in the next edition.

Life is too short to let a bunch of pixels on a computer screen to upset you. Robs accuser needs to grow a set, switch the computer off and go and do something less stressful instead - like knitting porridge. :wink: