Trucking Hell daily quiz

no sorry couldnt careless

LOL and this blokes a moderator■■? :open_mouth: :unamused:

Lonewolf Yorks:

no sorry couldnt careless

LOL and this blokes a moderator■■? :open_mouth: :unamused:

Why would a moderator on Trucknet be concerned about cheating on My Funtrivia? :unamused:
A site which none of the admins and mods on here have any control over.

If you are really concerned then here is a list of admins and moderators on My Funtrivia Click
You be better off getting in touch with them. :wink:

bubsy06:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I been having a go at this and no matter how quick I am at reading and clicking the answers I can’t do it in less that 40 seconds. So how come folks are managing 10/10 in 20 secs? Is there a way of getting a look at the questions before the timer starts?

They are cheating.

If you don’t read the questions and just click an answer randomly it still takes between 20-30 seconds

how ?

Denis F:

bubsy06:

Lonewolf Yorks:
I been having a go at this and no matter how quick I am at reading and clicking the answers I can’t do it in less that 40 seconds. So how come folks are managing 10/10 in 20 secs? Is there a way of getting a look at the questions before the timer starts?

They are cheating.

If you don’t read the questions and just click an answer randomly it still takes between 20-30 seconds

how ?

I don’t know how they are cheating. It very unlikely people can read the questions and pick the correct answers to 10 questions in 20 seconds without cheating. As I said I picked the 10 answers randomnly without reading any questions and it still took over 20 seconds

Denis F:

bubsy06:

Lonewolf Yorks:

They are cheating.

how ?

You could do it in 20 seconds, depends how quick you read and click. If you have someone else shouting answers it would help too. And a big screen with the browser maximised, a fast net connection, good mouse action. If they were cheating they would be getting the answers in 1 or 2 seconds (bots).
My first attempt was 10/10 in 60 seconds, my second was 9/10 in 45 seconds. So I could probably get down to less than 30 seconds in a few practices.

Umm… I take it the counter starts from the first time you open the quiz… I had a look, closed it down, went and had a bite to eat, came back to do quiz, got 10/10 (yaay) but the timer showed nearly 20mins… whoops… Will not leave it next time.

Ta

1st play got 9/10

How the ■■■■ are you supposed to know the answers if you’re not a Septic?!!

that makes a nice change to reading all the moaning :laughing:

love it a great change to do something different… :smiley:

Calculating your score…

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 67 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 933

Excellent score, Mark41.

Swot! :laughing:

Now we just need some more people to join us - there used to be over 30 people playing each month.

Where have they all gone? :unamused:

Questions correct: 8 / 10
You took 62 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 738

Questions correct: 8 / 10
You took 66 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 734

Yay Sarge!

:sunglasses: