Truckers' expectations

I think biggest problem with truck sharing is not all truck drivers look after their trucks. I keep my truck clean and check everything on it daily, if i was to suddenly be put into someone elses truck that smelled like an ashtray with ■■■■ in it i would flat out refuse to use it.

Carryfast:
it’s an issue of respect for those who prefer/choose to use our own system on our own turf.A bit like asking the questions in the local language.

Just remember that next time you’re in Wales and the locals are speaking y Gymraeg, diolch yn fawr!

:smiley:

Juddian:
On the other hand, asking British drivers to complete a series of questions without the option of using the national unit of measurement is an oversight.

I too can’t be arsed to find out what my height, or weight or shoe or hat size for that matter, might be in funny money.

Unless you have to load 66 euros in a 24 pallet fridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone who answered the survey. I got 46 responses, a number I am really happy with in this time frame, initial goal I set was 30.
Sorry for not enabling the height to be entered in Imperial units. The discussion from that at least kept the thread high on the page :smiley: